View other files from this member
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Aug 30 2009 07:41 PM
- Last Updated: Nov 21 2013 01:19 PM
- File Size: 398.38KB
- Views: 61870
- Downloads: 5,088
- Demo: http://test.modstation.com/awards/
- Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x
Download Awards System 1.1.744 Votes
The Awards System is, as the name suggests, an awards management system. It allows you, as the admin, to create and define awards categories and place awards within those categories. It gives you the power to decide who is able to view, give and take awards on a per category basis. You are also able to designate any number of groups as "Global Awards Mods", these Global Awards Mods will be able to see, give and take awards from all of your categories. On the admin side you are able to restrict admins from accessing each of the main functions of the awards mod.
Two hooks ship with this mod, one to place the mod buttons in the profile for those who have the permissions to give and remove awards and the other is the awards cabinet that is shown in the topic view which has two options when enabled in the Awards Settings.
You can choose how many images will be the maximum allowed to be displayed in either view and the hook will pull only the latest x number of awards that have been given to each user.
Support for this app is provided through the ticket system on my forums.
New in the 1.1.7 update:
- Found and fixed the root cause of the illegal offset error that was affecting some users
- Reissued corrected database changes
- General 3.4.x compatibility upgrade
- Improvements to the database table structure
- Introduced FURLs into the app
- Fixed a bug that caused people to be unable to give awards to users unless they already had awards
- Fixed a link in the ACP that was being pointed to localhost instead of the correct site url
- Added some code that should prevent an illegal offset error that has affected some users
- Fixed a bug that caused the Awards Categories in the ACP to appear not to update position when dragged and dropped
- Fixed a bug that was causing deleted awards to still be included in a members "display" on the topic view
- Awards are now saved on the server instead of by urls as was previously the case
- Admins can now choose a size for the awards images to be displayed as in the topic views (mini-profile & signature) - After changing this setting you must reupload the images for each of the awards so that the app can resize them (a tool to bulk resize all of the images without needing to reupload the images is planned for a future update).
- Ensure that all of the awards images still resolve to their correct urls (the upgrade process downloads the awards images from their current url location and saves them on your server).
- Make sure you follow the steps laid out in the upgrade instructions included in the download.
What's New in Version 1.1.7 (See full changelog)
- Found and fixed the root cause of the illegal offset error that was affecting some users.
- Reissued corrected database changes
Other files you may be interested in ..
By Andreas Reitberger
Mar 05 2014 07:01 AM FREE
By IBResource ltd.
Mar 01 2014 03:53 PM $25.00
Feb 22 2014 06:34 AM FREE
Feb 19 2014 05:10 PM FREE
Jan 31 2014 11:39 AM $27.00
By Midnight Modding
Jan 15 2014 06:19 PM $34.00
By Mike John
Jan 07 2014 10:27 PM $13.00
By Pete T
Dec 31 2013 02:49 PM $10.00
- 3,035 Total Files
- 53 Total Categories
- 531 Total Authors
- 617,601 Total Downloads
- Export Member's Emails Latest File
- Adriano Faria Latest Submitter
39 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
11 members, 27 guests, 1 anonymous users
+Joey_M, +Jori Design, gc11, xbier, +alakazam, +James Dunford, +DCProductions, +Strikes, +Simon Woods, Digital Blaze, +socceronly