SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Nov 08 2009 06:52 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 28 2010 06:16 PM
- File Size: 34.91KB
- Views: 2736
- Downloads: 225
Download (SOS30) Block Forums from 'View New Content' v1.1.03 Votes
By default, IP.Board shows the topics/posts from all forums when the user clicks in View New Content link. With this MOD, you give the user the option to select which forums he wants to see in VIEW NEW CONTENT search and TODAY'S ACTIVE CONTENT search. It's very nice to be used on forums with many categories/forums. For example: a user that uses ASP may not want to see the posts from PHP forum or maybe user didn't want to see topics from RSS forum, etc.
- 1.0.2 => 1.1.0: Adjusts to run on IP.Board 3.0.5 and quick list of forums blocked
- 1.01 => 1.0.2: Driver Error when click on others tabs from TODAY'S ACTIVE CONTENT, ror those who didn't select any forum.
- 1.0.0 => 1.0.1: Driver Error when click on others tabs from TODAY'S ACTIVE CONTENT.
Other files you may be interested in ..
38 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
15 members, 16 guests, 1 anonymous users
Bing (2), -RAW-, MSN/Bing (1), Google (2), Google Mobile (1), +Hanniery Marques, +Aravinda Reddy, +EJRav3n, +Nevo, bernhardt, ThePhoneTech, +Robert Angle, +Dyon, +ZaIeD, SebIsom, +xresu, emostar07, +insp, +pewukut