SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
Download iPhone Android BlackBerry app for IPBoard - Tapatalk 3.0.31 Votes
** BlackBerry: Download here**
Tapatalk is an iPhone/Android/BlackBerry client that can natively connect to your IPBoard system (with this MOD installed on your IPBoard system).
This app has been released on Apple app store since June 25th, 2009
Download from app store
- iPhone app cost $2.99 from iTunes app store
- app is a iPhone native app with consistent iPhone UI and multi-touch features
- private message and topic subscriptions is natively supported.
- quote reply is supported
- a dedicated tab to list currently online users
- a dedicated tab for forum statistic such as number of members and topics, etc.
- a plugin is needed to be installed at the server side that talks to your IPB system
- the plugin reuses IPB security policy (i.e. it doesn't read the database directly)
- the architecture minimize the bandwidth between iphone and your server so to save user's data-plan
- the plugin sits in its own directory and does not overwrite or change any of your forum's file and configuration
- your forum content does not route thru our server, it is a direction connection between your forum and your member
- released at Android Market. search for "tapatalk" and you will find it.
- version: 1.1 (no charge)
Tapatalk for iPhone:
Showing New and Unread Posts:
Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:
See Who's Online:
Reply to Post and Image Upload:
Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support
Tapatalk for Android
Total Android Look and Feel
Same feature set as iPhone:
Quickly Reply to a conversation:
Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:
Full screen image support - support landscape mode also
Taptalk for BlackBerry
- Currently available at http://appworld.blac.../46654/?lang=en
- Support all touch and non-touch device with OS 4.5 or higher
- More information can be found here
**Installation Instruction **
- Full instruction can be found by logging to http://tapatalk.com/...te_tapatalk.php - it allows you to add your forum URL to the list so mobile user can find your forum. The website also provides analytics information so you can track how many users access your forum via this app.
Other files you may be interested in ..
41 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
20 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google Mobile (5), +Joey_M, +frank678, +Yurri, +Bernabe Guerra Jr., +Captain Ginns, +jldrake, +2ntow, +PC-fre@k, +AVSIM.com, +CodingJungle, Yahoo (1), +*Josť Antonio, +Saiga, cegador, +Lord Nowe, +TheEnd-, +[email protected], +Owen Spiva, +Dylan Riggs, +Starwars, +Alvin Phan