View other files from this member
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: May 15 2010 12:56 AM
- Last Updated: Dec 16 2010 08:12 PM
- File Size: 1016.98KB
- Views: 30019
- Downloads: 925
- Demo: http://dev.bouncyservers.co.uk
- Discussion URL: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/286682-bouncy-mail/
Download Bouncy Mail 1.0.0 Beta 214 Votes
Description: Bouncy Mail allows forum owners to provide a full featured email system to its members. With Bouncy mail your members will be able to register email addresses using any domains names or sub-domains you specify and send and recieve emails just like any other email account.
Bouncy Mail works in a very similar way to email services such as Hotmail and G-Mail.
For more information on this application and to read development progress please read this topic.
- Ability to send unrouted email to a pipe or catch-all account (if you use cPanel you should be fine)
Special attention has been made to make installation as simple as possible. As such, there are no file edits and installation cosists of just uploading the files and clicking the install link from the Admin CP. Some configuration is required to pipe emails to Bouncy Mail and instructions are provided in the download.
Please read the included install instructions carefully.
What's New in Version 1.0.0 Beta 2 (See full changelog)
- BUG: Registration CSS Effecting login page.
- BUG: Timestamp not saving with usage stats when created by the system
- BUG: Group permission to use Bouncy Mail Fixed
- BUG: External links in emails were not loading up in the frame
- BUG: Usage chart was showing Y values & steps with zero values, fixed to never go lower than 10
- Improvement: dateline when viewing emails now uses the boards relative long date format
- BUG: Emptying none destructive (move to recycle bin) mailboxes only processed the first batch.
- Improvement: Content saved to disk prefixed with the file disposition
- Security: Files saved to disk have MD5 filenames for added security
- Improvement: Inline attached images now show in the emails
- Improvement: Warnings for mailbox being >80% full and >90% full
- Security: Seperate email bounce class replaces default behaviour to hide path to the post_office.php
- Security: base64 encoded plain text versions of email content
- Security: Added XSS protection in file attachments
- Security: Known scripting file types in attachments get renamed to .txt files
- Security: Image attachments headers validator to ensure they are actually images
- Improvement: Attachment filesize control allows you to specify the maximum size a single attachment can be.
- Security: Images, URLS and other media content disabled in emails by default when the sender is not in the allowed list
- Improvment: Blocked attachments listed in emails with appropiate details of why they were blocked or not available.
- Improvement: Smart attachments seperate images from other filetypes
- Improvement: Image attachments have thumbnails generated and shown in the footer of the email with lightbox pop up to view full image
- Improvement: Email actions (flag, bounce, view source etc.) moved to seperate class for easy access by other modules / addons
- Bug: "no name" or "no dubject" displayed in mailbox when non data is submitted for the relative field.
- Improvement: Added Spam Assasin Support for detecting spam assasin headers when email is processed
- Improvement: Option to report senders IP as spam when reporting emails (as most spam have fake From: headers)
- Improvement: Email source saved to disk to prevent large entries in the database.
- Bug: Attachments view/downloads count not increased when viewed or downloaded
- Bug: Email proccessor was not honouring mailbox limits
- Bug: has Records not being deleted form the database once an email had finished processing
- Bug: Admin Announcment not showing on the public side
- Improvement: Pre-Processing allows for emails to be bounced to return-path: without having to process the entire email to reduce load and improve speed
- Improvement: Ability to empty mailboxes by flagged / not flagged / read / unread
- Added: Admin overview module
- Added: Admin Member managment module
- Added: Admin System Diagnostics Module
- Added: Admin AJAX Module
- Added: Admin Disk cache Overview Module
- Added: Admin settings to App page in Admin CP
- Improvment: can now have individual member quota limit / permission overide
- Added: Ability to ban members from Bouncy Mail
- Added: Ability to have new registrations require admin approval
- Added: Ajax toggle buttons on mailbox view for flagging and marking mail as read / unread
- Fixed: Group Settings tab in ACP now reads Bouncy Mail instead of IP.Mail
- Improvment: Name formatting in mailbox view for senders name
- Added: POP3 import support
- Added: POP3 Cron Security key to prevent unauthorised running of post_office
- Added: TLS, REALM, NTLM Workstation, APOP, SASL support for POP3 gateway
- Fixed: Bug that caused all none image attachments after an image attachment was processed to be incorrectly labled as an image and fail the security checks
- Added: checkboxes to each email in the mailbox with dropdown actions list
- Added: option to make new accounts Require admin approval
- Improvment: Moved mail actions to seperate class for easy access by other modules
- Added: Many more things that i forgot to list!!
Other files you may be interested in ..
By Luis Manson
Apr 28 2013 02:33 AM FREE
Feb 23 2013 07:09 PM FREE
By G17 Media
Feb 16 2013 08:19 PM $10.00
By G17 Media
Feb 15 2013 04:48 PM $5.00
Jan 18 2013 10:02 AM $20.00
Nov 29 2012 03:06 AM $25.00
Nov 24 2012 09:01 AM $10.00
Sep 30 2012 11:21 AM $2.00
- 3,165 Total Files
- 53 Total Categories
- 537 Total Authors
- 634,762 Total Downloads
- Carbon / Free! Latest File
- GlennO Latest Submitter
41 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
9 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users
+Logan, pers1k, +Kyna, +GreaseMonkeY, Core_Moon, +Alex DraGos, +Strelec, +Duque, +AmgedOsman