Previous Versions

• 15 May 2013 Download Advanced Tags & Prefixes 2.1.5
  • 11 Dec 2012 Download Advanced Tags & Prefixes 2.1.4
  • 03 Apr 2012 Download Advanced Tags & Prefixes 2.1.3

Buy Now Advanced Tags & Prefixes 2.1.6

* * * * * 53 Votes
$17.00

Screenshots
This plugin enhances IP.Board's built-in tag and prefix system, providing custom styling and fine-grained control over prefixes, as well as some helpful moderation tools. Prefixes are explicitly created through the Admin CP, and can be chosen when creating a topic.

Plugin Benefits and Features:
  • Define all prefixes manually through the Prefix Manager--even for open-tag systems.
  • Add, fix, and remove tags and prefixes in bulk with new administrative tools.
  • Choose a prefix when posting, separate from the tag input.
  • Have greater control over where and how tags and prefixes are displayed.
  • Add custom HTML formatting to your prefixes everywhere they appear.
  • Use an image as a prefix.
  • Limit who can use a prefix.
  • Limit where a prefix can be used.
  • Require a prefix to be chosen in some forums.
  • Add tags and prefixes to topics in bulk with Multi-Moderation.
  • Apply a prefix to topics imported from RSS.
  • Add a default prefix and tags to all new topics in a forum.
  • Allow users to enter custom tags in some forums and not others.
  • Show prefixes to users of the mobile skin.
  • ... And more!
Advanced Tags & Prefixes is constantly maintained and updated, with new features added on almost every release. If you want something that's not yet included, why not ask?

The latest version requires IP.Board 3.4. Earlier versions are available for IP.Board 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3. Installation consists only of uploading a folder and running through the install wizard.

What's New in Version 2.1.6 (See full changelog)

• Resolved a compatibility problem preventing prefixes working with other applications.
  • Fixed topic close/pin multimod actions not applying when also setting a prefix and replying simultaneously.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Photo
Juan Manuel at EGA Futura
Jan 17 2012 09:24 AM
This software y really, really zuper awesome! We love it! If you want to see it live in a spanish community, look: http://ayuda.EGAFutura.com / Thanks Ryan!
Does it work with IP.Blog and IP.Content?

Does it work with IP.Blog and IP.Content?

Some features do, but not all. Styled prefixes work everywhere including Blogs and Content, but they use the normal tag/prefix select box instead of the separate prefix dropdown that's added for IP.Board. The 'Manage Tags' Admin CP module works for every application.
A correction on my previous comment: Styled prefixes should work in any application that includes native support for prefixes. I was mistaken in thinking that included IP.Blogs [supports tags only]. IP.Downloads has this as of version 2.5, and IP.Content will as well in the upcoming 2.3.
Photo
ladyofdragons
Feb 22 2012 01:18 PM
question before purchase. I'm trying to see if there's a way to either "suggest" a tag, or require users to pick from a list of pre-defined tags and then add any extra tags of their own. Does this mod have that capability? Or if I use the managed prefixes to pre-define a list and left tags free, do the prefixed items show up in the tag cloud?

Basically, all posts on my board point to a game and an edition, and I want those to be managed. but I'd also like users to be able to tag things with whatever other labels they feel are important.
As answered in the support/discussion topic: You can't have both predefined and open tags in a single forum, but you can let users choose a predefined prefix and enter tags at will. That is probably your best option. Yes, prefixes are included in the tag cloud.
Hi

Can I choose two prefixes to the subject?
No, that's not currently a feature of the application. You can choose any number of tags per topic, but only one prefix.
Im not sure if I am missing something important that is painfully obvious to anyone else lol but I cant seem to figure out how to remove a prefix altogether. I only have prefixes in certain forums but when I topic is posted incorrectly and I move it, there doesnt seem to be a way to remove the prefix after the topic is created and moved to another forum that has no assigned prefixes.
Is pib 3.3 supported ?

Thanks.

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,053 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 299 Total Authors
  • 523,307 Total Downloads
  • iCredits Latest File
  • Josť A Latest Submitter

39 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

5 members, 31 guests, 1 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1), +menestam, Mentosx2, +Krzysztof Paniok, +Playata GmbH, bymeyo