Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Aug 18 2010 08:57 AM
  • Last Updated: Jul 05 2014 03:46 PM
  • File Size: 10.49KB
  • Views: 5385
  • Downloads: 121
  • Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.1.x, IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x
  • Support Info: Please use the support topic for assistance, bear in mind this is a tool not a community 'add on' as such so support may be limited in some regards.

Download InvisionFree Importer

* * * * * 3 Votes
invisionfree importer convert

This small script facilitates the conversion to IP.Board 3.x from InvisionFree by providing the correct empty database tables required. Posted Image

This is usually required when converting from InvisionFree as the database backup as supplied expects an already existent 1.3 database to be present for the data to be inserted into. The script will create this for you and includes detailed step-by-step instructions to assist you.

Now updated to include the newer stopped_ columns as found in later IF databases.

I used AndyF's tool in converting my InvisionFree board. Works like magic; easy and not a hitch. Whatever you use, I recommend to peruse the ACP settings carefully before you import the data, especially stuff relating to auto-deletion (e.g. auto-deletion of redirect links) in case you don't want stuff auto-deleted after transfer. I recommend changing such settings before or immediately after the import, and then go through with any recount/resych/rebuild/etc. if needed.
    • AndyF likes this

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,074 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 302 Total Authors
  • 528,970 Total Downloads
  • (NB34) Post Edit Reasons Latest File
  • newbie LAC Latest Submitter

56 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

11 members, 43 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), num170, +shyest, Draffi, +marine-marchande.com, +Invisioneers, +Sinistra, Guru Samrat, +willorp, +Inkubus, +salue, Google (1), Rikki