(DP34) Referrals System 1.1.9.5

$10.00

19 Screenshots

About This File

With this app you can allow your members invite other members.

Features: [*]enable/disable system, [*]select allowed groups to use this mod, [*]three invite types: free -> user may or may not enter inviter name; force -> user must enter inviter name; invite only: user must be referred by invite form (with hashed keycode), [*]list of all invited users, [*]list of all invited users in ACP with filter option for search invited members for specific user, [*]invites by referral link, [*]points system integration ( any system! ), [*]promotion to the new group after reaching specific amount of referred users, [*]ability to enable/disable member powers to raising people via ACP, [*]ability to check all referred users via ACP ( member manage ), [*]three notification methods: PM, E-mail or Inline, [*]info in member profiles about referrer, [*]top X referrers in sidebar, [*]ability to disable the 'Referral Link' in sidebar, [*]ability to add/edit/remove referred transactions, [*]ability to turn off the "Referrer Information" block in profiles, [*]ACP permissions (manage: add, remove, edit), [*]ability to award referrer if his referrred member made topic/post, [*]ranking with filters in the ACP view, [*]enhaced filters for referral transactions, [*]invite form, [*]option to enable/disable custom invite message, [*]option to disable invites from the same IP, [*]option to approve transaction only if referrer add more than X defined posts, [*]resend option to resend sent invites, [*]option to approve transaction only if referrer add more than X defined posts.

Sherman229 likes this

What's New in Version 1.1.9.5   See changelog

Released

Fixed ACP sorting issues, Fixed problem with multiple referring the same member, Changed FURL masks for real masking (hashcode) without viewable member ID, Fixed other small bugs.

User Feedback

Posted

Not working (parameter Bug) and support is veryyyy long, 3 days and no answer.....

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Le_Bodyguard' timestamp='1328588773']
Not working (parameter Bug) and support is veryyyy long, 3 days and no answer.....

Have you got a reply yet, just wondering if it is worth getting or not.

MarcusH likes this

Share this comment

Posted

If you check out the support topic listed above with all the details of the download you will see that this guy goes above and beyond what should be expected of him.

AndyF likes this

Share this comment

Posted

too much problem, slow response. not worth it.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='valendono' timestamp='1331993981']
too much problem, slow response. not worth it.

You have to bear in mind it was only about six hours, the author is here most days although not 24/7

Share this comment

Posted

can someone tell me where i can find the 3.1.4 ver of this? i looked all over and i cant find it. i paid for it but no luck

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='ibnyaffa' timestamp='1333649029']
can someone tell me where i can find the 3.1.4 ver of this? i looked all over and i cant find it. i paid for it but no luck

Post in the support topic and the author should be able to assist. :)

Share this comment

Posted

Are you aware that when people visit referral links, it counts as an invite?

I set a limit thinking it would only apply to e-mail invites. It makes almost no sense to include link visits as an "invite."

I'm having it disable e-mail invites entirely because of this, because I certaintly can't allow people to use my site to spam out links unrestricted, but I want people to be able to use links to reffer people above all.

Share this comment

Posted

this doesnt seem to work with the newest IP Board, when will that be fixed/updated?

Trish W. likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I'd love to see this functional with the new 3.4 version. It looks quite promising for what I am looking for. 

kysil likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Does this work for 3.4, i want to buy but not until i know its working

Share this comment

Posted

Hello,

yes, it will work.

Share this comment

Posted

Just purchased and implemented. :) Very satisfied! Am excited to use this feature with my community. I am a completely new to IPB and was able to install every easily, although time consuming, it was well worth it.

DawPi likes this

Share this comment