SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Nov 12 2010 08:09 PM
- Last Updated: Sep 17 2012 02:02 AM
- File Size: 99.4KB
- Views: 31093
- Purchases: 400
- Downloads: 996
- Demo: http://community.fusiondigital.co.nz/
Buy Now Fusion Menu v1.3 PL249 Votes
You can edit your menus right from the ACP. Implemented as a full IP.Board application, Fusion Menu provides a simple user interface to allow anyone to manage menus.
You can add items to the dropdown menus. From the ACP, you can even see at a glance all the details of all the menu items just by opening up the parent menu for editing.
The Fusion Menu will appear with the background set by your skin so it will fit in perfectly. And if it doesn't, you can modify the CSS used from the ACP. Easy as!
New to Fusion Menu 1.1, Fusion Menu can now take over control of the primary navigation tab bar from IP.Board, allowing you complete control of your community's navigation and better visibility for the parts of your site that you want people to see!
Note: download app_fusionmenu_ipb32.zip for IPB 3.2, or app_fusionmenu_ipb33.zip for IPB 3.3
Please note that support is not provided via the IPS Community for Fusion Menu. Please visit http://www.fusiondig...nu/support.html to see your support options.
Important: this download is for IP.Board version 3.3, or 3.2. Your purchase also entitles you to download Fusion Menu for IP.Board 3.1.4 directly from us at http://community.fusiondigital.co.nz/.
Important: Change of mind refunds are not available for purchases from the IPS Marketplace under any circumstances. If you have any questions before purchasing, you can contact us via our support centre at http://support.fusiondigital.co.nz/. More information about Fusion Menu can also be found at http://www.fusiondig...ipb/fusionmenu/.
- If you have IP.Content installed, you must disable the IP.Content Menu Bar hook if you wish to use Fusion Menu's Primary Navigation Management. The IP.Content Menu Bar conflicts with this functionality as it does the same thing.
What's New in Version v1.3 PL2 (See full changelog)
- Updated to support IP.Board 3.3!
- Can now disable "Active Tab Tracking"
- PL1: Fix for WebKit issue. Simply select "disable more apps menu" if needed
- 1.3: Moving the 3.3 version out of beta.
- Price update
- Fix for issue with fresh installs throwing a driver error
- 1.3 PL2: Fix for header menu not always working.
Other files you may be interested in ..
Nov 19 2013 09:56 PM $25.00
Oct 27 2013 11:01 AM FREE
Oct 17 2013 02:20 AM $16.00
Sep 28 2013 10:46 AM $16.00
By Dylan Riggs
Jul 30 2013 11:31 PM $22.00
By Ohio Riders
Jun 20 2013 09:50 AM FREE
Jun 06 2013 03:32 PM $35.00
Jun 06 2013 11:28 AM $6.00
- 3,161 Total Files
- 53 Total Categories
- 537 Total Authors
- 633,013 Total Downloads
- Number of Users per Skin Latest File
- Pete T Latest Submitter
79 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
16 members, 59 guests, 0 anonymous users
Google (1), tomasudk, Sinistra, +Ryuuji-Takasu-, Milad IPBplug.in, +Mark Round, Bing (1), +-Bry5012-, +VAHID216, +dosmeister, +B.Money, Facebook (2), +EvolutionX, mc1996, darkhil, Matrik, tristabeau, +Volf, +web.aholics