SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Feb 24 2011 02:23 AM
- Last Updated: Feb 03 2013 04:13 AM
- File Size: 159.83KB
- Views: 8624
- Purchases: 101
- Downloads: 243
- Demo: http://www.devfuse.com/forums/donate/
- Discussion URL: http://www.devfuse.com/products/53-donation-tracker/
- Supported IPS Software Version: IP.Board 3.2.x, 3.3.x, 3.4.x
Buy Now (M34) Donation Tracker 3.1.112 Votes
Please read my purchase guide before purchasing, click here to view.
Keep up to date with DevFuse mod development and releases.
Donation Tracker feature list:
- Option to automatically demote a member back to his original member group x days after there donation.
- Option to mark goals as achieved and remove them from listing after they have reached 100% donations.
- Option to create goals that are continuous and have no set end date.
- RSS feeds for latest donations and latest goals listings.
- Ability to track the individual status of each goal as members choose to donate to there preferred goals.
- IP.Board inbuilt caching system used to reduce resource usage and increase efficiency.
- Setup fixed donation amounts a member can donate or let the member choose the amount. This includes a minimum donation amount allowed.
- Group permissions for who can view the donation tracker, view goals, view donations and for who can donate.
- All payment data is logged including successful and unsuccessful attempts on the payment function.
- New discussion topic created for each new successful donation.
- Ability to track the top donors in the view top donors page.
- Points System integration to reward points to donors based on each successful donation or each successful per dollar amount donated.
- Paypal is currently the only available payment option at the present time. (Additional payment gateways will be added in the next updates.)
What's New in Version 3.1.1 (See full changelog)
- New goal setting for "private amount". All amounts (goal amount, donations amount, hooks) related to that goal are hidden regardless if anonymous amount donation or not.
- New hook that replaces the previous edit needed if you force guests to login. Thanks to peaderfi for the suggestion and idea where you hook into.
- Support for the Payza gateway (IPN v2), formally Alert Pay.
- Improvements made to gateway instructions, dedicated detailed setup instructions added for each gateway.
- Minor changes to better allow use of the Donation Tracker without any goals.
- Preliminary support added for improved gateway post back function. Not fully enabled for all gateways but will be staged released in v3.1.1.
- Some minor changes made to the rss feeds, updating old legacy code.
- Data hook support added for add donation.
Other files you may be interested in ..
64 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
23 members, 32 guests, 1 anonymous users
+TreColl, +bezyh, +Ivan Gorshkov, +Saferpak 1, Bing (1), +mardiv, +Sidi, +kritikos, +Igor Dubovic, Google (1), +CodingJungle, +iDevelop, +Sonya*, +Mohtoh, Facebook (6), +Ohio Riders, +Tamster, +mutley, +Ingo, +Christophe Stevens, Bro-Up, +e-Novator, +Gamerboy59SE, +JonF, +urbanguerilla, +hubofgamers