Classifieds 1.2.1

$35.00 · Renewal Term: $10.00 per 6 months

5 Screenshots

About This File

Classifieds enables your members to list items for sale directly within your community. Free your forums from the clutter of messy for sale and wanted topics. With IP.Nexus integration, benefit from yet another way to monetize your community. [*]Admin configurable categories. [*]Adverts auto-expire according to their package duration. [*]Give your members the opportunity to re-list their items for free or at a reduced rate. [*]Built in support for category custom fields allowing you to tailor Classifieds to your niche. [*]Customiseable Latest Ads sidebar hook to give adverts maximum exposure. [*]Fully customiseable advert types (For Sale, Wanted, Exchange etc.) *New [*]Featured adverts *New
Tightly Woven into IP.Board's Core Features

Built in support for (but not limited to); [*]Notifications [*]Item Marking [*]Search/View new content [*]Report Center [*]Friendly URLs for best SEO [*]Mobile Skin [*]RSS Export [*]Shared Media *New [*]IP.Content Feed Block Support *New [*]Classifieds specific content in user profiles *New
Nexus Integration

Add multiple packages and charge for your listings at varying price points to suit your users. Listing packages allow you to choose whether or not specific member groups should need to pay to advertise and also whether adverts will be billed at a flat rate or according to the value of the item being sold.

Support

Support is renewable for only $10 on a six-monthly basis. With active support you will have continued access to product upgrades and support. If you choose not to renew, Classifieds will continue to function and you can renew at any time without penalty to regain access.

Since the popularity of this application has increased, support is now available via PM to make sure no issues are missed. Please feel free to PM me at any time with any issues or queries you may have.

What's New in Version 1.2.1   See changelog

Released

Maintenance/Bug Fix Release

User Feedback

Posted

A clean application that will compliment any community.

cloudy likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Nice!!!!

cloudy likes this

Share this comment

Posted

OutStanding !!!

Thanks you

cloudy likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Outstanding, if I can generate a little more interest for bartering in my community I will purchase this. Thanks!

cloudy likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Any Classifieds currently running other than the demo?

Thanks

cloudy likes this

Share this comment

Posted

The joke about this, is that this App looks way better than IP.Nexus (although is a different kind of beast), and looks really easy to use...

Share this comment

Posted

Good one, thanks a lot.

Share this comment

Posted

Any dates for an update?

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='wmarcy' timestamp='1323823017']
Any dates for an update?

http://community.invisionpower.com/blog/2568/entry-7144-classifieds-12-dev-update-suite-integration-and-flexibility/

Share this comment

Posted

Is there a way to archive listings for longtail SEO purposes?

Share this comment

Posted

I have a problem with the 'Personal Photo' showing up to big when viewing an advert, is there a way to force the width of this image?

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='JaguarForum' timestamp='1327405727']
I have a problem with the 'Personal Photo' showing up to big when viewing an advert, is there a way to force the width of this image?

Please use the Support Topic for assistance. :)

Share this comment

Posted

thanxs going there now :)

Share this comment

Posted

If I haven't said it already, this is a great mod, thanks its been in use for almost a year now!

Share this comment

Posted

love this app, had it running a week or two and it really is a great addition to the community

Share this comment

Posted

this is EPIC !!!

Share this comment

Posted

Just purchased recently and didn't realize there was no "open" support topic available here any longer. What happened?

Is this no longer supported? If it is, then where? Here?

Where do I purchase the copyright removal? I need this before I install. Please post the link.

Share this comment

Posted

CallieJo: Check the last post in the support topic, here: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/333600-download-classifieds/page__st__920

CallieJo likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I just wanted to say that this addon is amazing and smart!

I love it! The way it integrates with Nexus is brilliant! The way it utilizes the profiles is perfect! And the settings are super easy once you play around a bit.

The only thing I am lacking is ability to purchase copyright removal, requested in pm.

I would recommend this addon to anyone. It fills the need Nexus (though very powerful) lacks for your members to sell tangible goods. (intangible items use IP.D)

It took me a long time to purchase this because I wasn't sure if Nexus would come out with something and I wasn't sure if Classifieds was too complicated. I'm glad I took a chance.

Samourai and Andy Millne like this

Share this comment

Posted

Closing the open support topic ???????

Share this comment