Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: May 26 2009 05:13 PM
  • Last Updated: Jul 26 2013 12:16 PM
  • File Size: 125.15KB
  • Views: 89117
  • Downloads: 10,762
  • Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.1.x, IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

Previous Versions

• 16 May 2013 Download Global Forum Message 1.1.0
  • 14 Dec 2010 Download Global Forum Message 1.0.1
  • 15 Nov 2010 Download (IM) Global Forum Message 1.0.0

Download Global Forum Message 1.2.0

* * * * * 120 Votes

Screenshots
A quick little hook that will enable you to have a simple global message showing at the top of your forums. You can turn the message on and off, specify which group(s) can see the message, which page the message displays on, and specify the text of the message to show using IP.Board's editor. You can display the message on all pages, or set either a whitelist or blacklist of pages to show it on, along with support for wildcards in the URLs of the pages to show/hide the message on.

Notes:

• Now you can set a different message per group and still use the global message (old setting).
  • The following settings are common to both types of messages (old setting and group messages): Page list type, Page List and Print the page location value on the page?

What's New in Version 1.2.0 (See full changelog)

• Added message per group

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

It works as advertised. Only one announcement possible, but very handy nonetheless
    • AndyF, PugDaddy, Lucid Nguyen and 4 others like this
you should try to add more options.
multiple announcements
choose colors (red, green, gray, yellow)
position: topbar, header, footer

i guess when it comes to multiple announcements it should be an application. we can learn from vb in this.
    • MadMaddox likes this
Great job Mike! Works great.... no complaints here.
Easy to install and customize - thank you for the useful tool!
Works perfect, thanks for making the mod.
Thank you for the great Mod, works perfectly.
I've just installed this and it works fine too. Thanks for doing it as it could be quite useful.
Is there a support topic on it anywhere. I was wondering if it was possible to change the Background Colour,
I know I can change the Font Colour, but was wondering how many ways it could be configured to stand out?

Ciao

Support topic link is on the top right of this page under 'File Information' :smile:

http://community.inv...-forum-message/

EDIT... Broken link fixed.

Love it. Great work as always. :D
Yay! I love this hook, thank you for the work :D

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,075 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 302 Total Authors
  • 530,286 Total Downloads
  • Newsletters Latest File
  • HeadStand Latest Submitter

69 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

15 members, 51 guests, 1 anonymous users

Google (1), +shahed, +EdenHen, Bing (1), +IPSCommunity, +martinlee, +shop.a108.net, +mimitou85, mdx, +W4L, +jay5r, +Caius Ballad, +TheSonic, +gerard001, +pidje, +Thomas., +Loren