6 Screenshots

About This File

This application is based off of IP.Subscriptions, originally developed by Invision Power Services, Inc.
Subscriptions Manager is an application that allows you to set up purchasable Subscriptions for your community. You create different types of subscriptions, for different prices and lengths of subscription, use several built-in payment gateways to accept payments, and process payments in a number of different currencies. [*]Report Bugs and Suggest New Features Here
Please note that as of IP.Board 3.3.0, IP.Nexus is now very aggressive in hijacking URLs for this app and trying to send you to IP.Nexus instead, and it doesn't appear likely to change in future IP.Board/IP.Nexus versions. Thus, it is very important that if you want to run this app, you need to ensure that you have no 'nexus' folder under your forum's /admin/applications_addon/ips/ directory. The presence of this 'nexus' folder can lead to numerous errors, even if you do not have IP.Nexus installed. Should you encounter any errors with this app, please check for the presence of this folder first.

Silent121 likes this

What's New in Version 1.2.1   See changelog

Released

Updated for IP.Board 3.4

User Feedback

Posted

Great Subscriptions Manager, won't find anything better to get the job done. Well coded and right to the point, has just the right options and can do just what you want when it comes to having subscriptions on your board. It's free as well! Big thank you to Michael for this and offering it free.
Great Work!

Share this comment

Posted

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I've just dumped Nexus for membership based services, may be good for products sales but it's not configurable enough and WAY too many in/out emails.
Again, thanks. ;)

anonymouz likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Outstanding App! Very simple to install and configure and still has some advanced settings. The overall UI looks great too both for the subscriber and the Admin.

Thanks a lot for this awesome app & for making it free of charge!

Mur likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Great App! Keep it up!

Maybe you could make a great Awards App too! <3

Share this comment

Posted

if you could add more payment gateways it will be great. Thank you, very good app

Share this comment

Posted

Michael,

Thanks for your continued work on these projects.

Share this comment

Posted

Fantastic app supported by a fantastic community member. 5 stars!

Share this comment

Posted

Superb! Works like a charm :)

Share this comment

Posted

Just awesome - exactly what I needed. Pulled in my IPB2 subscriptions just as expected. Thank you for maintaining this project!

Share this comment

Posted

Michael this is a major thing and I thank you for offering it, the fact you offer it free to the community is pure awesome.

Share this comment

Posted

awesome product, just install it on my ipb 3.3.4, thanx dev

Share this comment

Posted

Just to second what's already been said thanks very much Michael

Share this comment

Posted

Where can i find paypal setup instructions for this? I can't seem to find any documentation anywhere!!

Share this comment

Posted

Fantastic job, mack. You're a credit to the force!

Question: any plans for Stripe in the near future?

Share this comment

Posted

Any plan to support 3.4.0?

Billybatz9 likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I installed the version designed for 3.3.x on my 3.4.1 website and it is working great.

crmarks likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Me to. I installed the latest version on my 3.4.1 and looks to working fine.

Share this comment

Posted

looks very nice and haven't installed it yet as i am nea suggestion that i can make is to make coupon or promotional code

KiteLife likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Will a new feature be added soon? A feature of buying a subscription for another member is a good idea

Share this comment

Posted

Great software, i love using it!

I am wondering, iis there other payment methods that i can add? 

Share this comment

Posted

Hi, Sijad.

THANK YOU for keeping this app updated for all of us!

Share this comment

Posted

Have ftp’d from Downloaded from this webpage     to      my Server:

Subscriptions Manageruploadadminapplications_addonothersubscriptions       to         /public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions      and

Subscriptions Manageruploadpublicjsips.subscriptions      to       /public_html/jscripts    and

Subscriptions Manageruploadpublicstyle_imagesmastersubscriptions    to    /public_html/style_images/subscriptions

My Forum recognises the Addin and Modules but if I try to access them I get the following message “There appears to be an error with the database” etc

Have I ftp’d things to the wrong place? Should I be doing more ftp’ing?

Using Invision v3.3.1 and Subscriptions Manager 1.2.1 Download as from the Big Green Button above

thanks

Share this comment

Posted

Have ftp’d from Downloaded from this webpage     to      my Server:

Subscriptions Manageruploadadminapplications_addonothersubscriptions       to         /public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/subscriptions      and

Subscriptions Manageruploadpublicjsips.subscriptions      to       /public_html/jscripts    and

Subscriptions Manageruploadpublicstyle_imagesmastersubscriptions    to    /public_html/style_images/subscriptions

My Forum recognises the Addin and Modules but if I try to access them I get the following message “There appears to be an error with the database” etc

Have I ftp’d things to the wrong place? Should I be doing more ftp’ing?

Using Invision v3.3.1 and Subscriptions Manager 1.2.1 Download as from the Big Green Button above

thanks

This section is for Reviews. Post in the Support Topic, please. That can be found here:

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/340209-download-subscriptions-manager/

Share this comment