7 Screenshots

User Feedback

Posted

Absolutely amazing skin, takes everything good from the standard, and improves on it. Effects are great, and the documentation provided is extremely well developed, I was easily able to modify my theme to suit the needs of my forum!

Well done Tom, keep up the great work!

Share this comment

Posted

Fantastic skin, great documentation and easy to modify.

Tom Christian likes this

Share this comment

Posted

NEED!

Share this comment

Posted

Man I would love this if your icons for social were more basic.... EMAIL, RSS, FB, TWITTER, YOUTUBE. I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Share this comment

Posted

Nice skin... however... the search feature and the links to the admin/mod CP don't work. Not even on the demo site.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='MelloMike' timestamp='1313972064']
Nice skin... however... the search feature and the links to the admin/mod CP don't work. Not even on the demo site.

This has been fixed in a recent patch. Demo site hasn't been updated yet :)

Share this comment

Posted

I can confirm it has been fixed and is working great!

Tom Christian likes this

Share this comment

Posted

100 purchases at 12 bucks.

:)

Share this comment

Posted

Just wondering why is it always changign back to blue them whenever I change the colors in css.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='ragnazorg' timestamp='1318785589']
Just wondering why is it always changign back to blue them whenever I change the colors in css.

Please use the support topic if you have an issue that needs addressing.

Thanks,
Tom.

Share this comment

Posted

It seems to be a great skin but... any way to put also a sidebar width option and maybe also another to see sidebar in entire forum/community? :)

Share this comment

Posted

First-time IPB user and after purchasing IPB yesterday I thought IPB would be more attractive with Pulse. Frankly speaking I made a great decisin when I bought Pulse. I'm in love with my newly IPB forum. Thanks Tom

Tom Christian likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Does Pulse come with color picker? or do I have to purchase separely.
I ask because when I look at the options, it shows color picker options.

Thanks

Share this comment

Posted

Pluses: The skin is very nice - it's clean and works well with Board, Gallery and Blog. Installation was fine and my users appear to like the new look and feel.

Minuses: There are a couple of odd design choices that the author made, such as to hide search by default and make the social media & RSS feed links almost invisible. These things can be fixed but only if you are willing to dive into the code and make some manual edits.

Deal-breaker: at the time of writing, support has dried up (check out the support topic to see what I mean). Having support available to me was one of the reasons I bought a paid-for skin.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='John Stuart-Clarke' timestamp='1324543148']
Pluses: The skin is very nice - it's clean and works well with Board, Gallery and Blog. Installation was fine and my users appear to like the new look and feel.Minuses: There are a couple of odd design choices that the author made, such as to hide search by default and make the social media & RSS feed links almost invisible. These things can be fixed but only if you are willing to dive into the code and make some manual edits.Deal-breaker: at the time of writing, support has dried up (check out the support topic to see what I mean). Having support available to me was one of the reasons I bought a paid-for skin.

Support is still ongoing :) Please post any enquiries in the thread and I'll reply ASAP.

Johnasc likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I completely love this skin! This is one of the best skins I have seen in a very love time! Keep up the good work!

Tom Christian likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I really love this theme!

is there a template for a Google+ "social icon"?

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='madmaze' timestamp='1331842429']
I really love this theme!

is there a template for a Google+ "social icon"?

Yes :) This is now included with the 3.3 update.

Share this comment

Posted

Very professional and simple design, I love it!!!!!!
The configurable settings are to die for, this is probably my favorite 3.x.x skin I've ever seen.

Tom Christian likes this

Share this comment

Posted

This is NOT A Skin to buy , its THE SKIN to buy . Increadible support so far . Great Design with ease of flexibility with important skin config settings being ediatble in a USer friendly option.This SKIN set standards that other skins have to follow.

Tom Christian likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Hi Tom, I just purchased your skin - great work.

However, there is a problem with IP.Content drop-down navigation menu items. Can you please have a look at it on your test board.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Dunhill' timestamp='1333163297']
Hi Tom, I just purchased your skin - great work.

However, there is a problem with IP.Content drop-down navigation menu items. Can you please have a look at it on your test board.

This issue has already been fixed. Please re-download the skin and upgrade it.

If you have any more problems, please post them in the official support topic for Pulse and I'll be able to get back to you quicker :)

Thanks,
Tom.

Share this comment