SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Aug 03 2011 08:49 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 29 2013 08:56 PM
- File Size: 184.91K
- Views: 10556
- Purchases: 233
- Downloads: 561
- Discussion URL: http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/343715-download-easy-pages/?view=getnewpost
- Supported IPS Software Version: 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Buy Now Easy Pages 1.1.318 Votes
There are no fancy wizards or long pages of settings--just pick a title and URL, enter some text, and you're good to go. You don't have to know HTML or PHP (although you can use them if you want to!).
Some of the features of this application:
- Create custom pages using BBCode, PHP, HTML, or IP.Board's Rich-Text Editor.
- Place each page within IP.Board's skin, or build it from the ground up.
- Choose your own page URL for SEO purposes.
- Limit who can view a page with group permissions.
- Use 'static blocks' of text or even PHP to avoid repeating code across multiple pages.
- Place static blocks in pages, or anywhere in your skin.
Easy Pages requires IP.Board 3.2 or higher. Installation consists of uploading a folder and running through the application installer. No file or skin edits are necessary.
What's New in Version 1.1.3 (See full changelog)
- Fixed compatibility issue with 3.4.1+ editor.
Other files you may be interested in ..
68 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
35 members, 33 guests, 0 anonymous users
charlee606, +irfansidik, Gabriel Andre Ferreira, +Beka, +NinjaPP, +Andrew Millar, Ricardo Rodrigues, +Timur Tskhovrebov, +Chad Fullerton, makus, +btmach., +GreenLinks, +motowebmaster, +Julio_Moraga, +netrix64, +misha2, +tiarnan, +silberfuchs, +Starwars, reee, +Travis Jeffries, +sijad, +Ryan11433, +Arek88, +nzag1971, ignas0007, Edvinas_Strik, +Pawlo, +PTAdmin, +Atlantis_merged, Thom@s, +Callump01, +esquel, +Neogenius, +Weekly Sales Paper