Previous Versions

• 20 Nov 2012 Download Easy Pages 1.1.2
  • 02 Jun 2012 Download Easy Pages 1.1.1
  • 07 Apr 2012 Download Easy Pages 1.1.0

Buy Now Easy Pages 1.1.3

* * * * * 19 Votes
$12.00

Screenshots
Want to add custom pages to your IP.Board website? Easy Pages is a simple and powerful tool to help you do that, from the comfort of your own Admin CP.

There are no fancy wizards or long pages of settings--just pick a title and URL, enter some text, and you're good to go. You don't have to know HTML or PHP (although you can use them if you want to!).

Use it to add a Privacy Policy, or maybe a simple FAQ. You could create an entire website if you want. The only limit is your own creativity.

Some of the features of this application:
  • Create custom pages using BBCode, PHP, HTML, or IP.Board's Rich-Text Editor.
  • Place each page within IP.Board's skin, or build it from the ground up.
  • Choose your own page URL for SEO purposes.
  • Limit who can view a page with group permissions.
  • Use 'static blocks' of text or even PHP to avoid repeating code across multiple pages.
  • Place static blocks in pages, or anywhere in your skin.
This application provides an easy way to create and view pages; it does not handle navigation. You will need to add links to the pages in the navigation bar or elsewhere yourself. For an easy way to manage your site's menu, consider Robert Simons's ProMenu.

Easy Pages requires IP.Board 3.2 or higher. Installation consists of uploading a folder and running through the application installer. No file or skin edits are necessary.

What's New in Version 1.1.3 (See full changelog)

• Fixed compatibility issue with 3.4.1+ editor.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Photo
hammerstringz
Aug 13 2011 11:45 PM
This modder actually communicates with you. Very helpful, patient, and understanding. Very satisfied. Recommended.
    • mrbowers likes this
Absolutely superb, well worth the money and a lot more. Use this in conjunction with fusion menu and you have a very powerful suite of plugins to customise the Invision application
Photo
CrazyCanuck
Jan 29 2012 12:17 PM
Works excellent for what I needed to do and the author was really nice and understanding.

Get this app if you need to create pages with no headaches!

Thanks again for this wonderful addon
Photo
hawaiianson1
Mar 01 2012 11:16 AM
By far the best application on my forum. Ryan actually helps with any questions or concerns, or in my case, the inablility to comprehend this stuff. If you're looking to add pages to your forum this is it...hence the name.

Ryan rules!
Photo
ChrisTERiS_
Jul 16 2012 01:02 PM
I disabled IPContents and bought EasyPages. Don't want to underestimate the features of IPContents, but EasyPages, are really EASY in use, without to be lost in dozens of menus, options and settings. The good point is that I just checked that support is superior. Highly recommented!!

Christos Teriakis

Easy to install and create pages with. Just what I wanted to have some sort of landing page and misc. basics covered, that I would have otherwise have had to either use another CMS for, or statically create. I'm looking forward to playing with this in depth!

Photo
Purple Turnip
Mar 16 2013 10:35 PM

Excellent product! I highly recommend this. The developer (Ryan) is knowledgeable and dedicated. For $12, it's a bargain.

Quick support to all questions I had. Recommend this product! 

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,015 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 292 Total Authors
  • 512,673 Total Downloads
  • QuickCast Media Tag Latest File
  • Ohio Riders Latest Submitter

74 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

16 members, 57 guests, 0 anonymous users

+Gerald Carter, Pallan, Yahoo (1), +jeece76, +SpeedAirMan, +Bressa, +Steven@wt, +Donna Donofrio, +Dean P, +InsanelyMacP, +Paul Carter_50992, Francis_Morissette, +scaz, samurai87, +Volf, +Gravi5tar, ForeverButthurt