• Downloads: 1,796

Previous Versions

• 18 Jan 2011 Download Login Logs 1.0.3
  • 22 Dec 2010 Download Login Logs 1.0.2
  • 15 Nov 2010 Download (IM) Login Logs 1.0.1

Download Login Logs 1.1.0

* * * * * 19 Votes

Screenshots
Logs information about all logins performed on your site, whether they are successful or not. The following information is logged: Time of attempt, Member account, Username/Email used, IP Address, Attempt number, Result. The mod allows you to filter and sort the list of logs to find exactly what you need. You can also purge selected logs from your database. It should be noted that there is the potential for massive amounts of data to be stored with this mod on busy sites, so a task is built in that will allow you to prune old logs.

What's New in Version 1.1.0 (See full changelog)

• Updated for compatibility with IP.Board 3.2

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

Very useful modification; makes it easy to keep track of accounts and adds a nice paper trail to investigate when they are compromised. There's also a setting to choose which groups to log, if you only want to use it for moderators or administrators.

On the whole, it's slick and well-made. Installation is painless, and the logs are easy to browse and filter.
Great stuff, thanks for this Michael.
Fully agree. Thank you Michael for this Mod, the Admins at our forums really appreciate it.
This is an outstanding application that I've been waiting Invision to add to the core forum software for five years. Kudso to Michael for a well written ap.

Thank you.
Thanks Michael, you make the best mods. :D
Photo
Smirnoff65@me.com
Jan 03 2013 08:35 AM

Thanks Michael, 

Great mod make life much easier i hope you make further versions of it!

After having used this app for the last two years I have to say that it has been an amazingly useful security tool. My forum relies on confidentiality. What we discuss cannot be shared outside the forum. From time to time, information on this closed forum is leaked. When that happens we reconcile the login logs to the thread view logs. It's pretty easy to spot the offenders and they are quickly banned.

Having login logs is so basic to systems security it is a wonder why IPS didn't include it in the core design. I wish Invision would focus less on social media and more on the core of what discussion boards are meant to be, discussion boards.

Having login logs is so basic to systems security it is a wonder why IPS didn't include it in the core design. I wish Invision would focus less on social media and more on the core of what discussion boards are meant to be, discussion boards.

Y so right !!!!

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,049 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 297 Total Authors
  • 521,648 Total Downloads
  • Espresso by ThemeTree Latest File
  • Michael Keith Latest Submitter

29 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

11 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users

+Donald Meek, Bing (2), Google (1), Kirito, +willorp, sinders, Frecko, +Michael Keith, +IndieIndeed, +-Bry5012-, +Porthos1973, +Geoffrey Cleaver_459860, +Anthony Vasquez_57216