• Downloads: 787
  • Demo: http://www.marchertech.com/media.html
  • Supported Versions: IP.Content 2.3.x

Buy Now Media System 1.2.4.6

* * * * * 22 Votes
$10.00

content block database

Screenshots
Like the Idea Behind the Media Demo, but Soon Realized it wasn't coded for front-end use?
Want a Fully Functional Community Video Area with ratings, user submissions, comments and more?
Presenting a Fully Recoded, 3.3 Updated Fully Functional IP.Content Media System with Clear Documentation From point A(Media Demo, or nothing at all!)-Z(Media System) included!
Features include:
Fully Recoded for 3.3 Media System Templates and Blocks/ Block Templates.
Functionality.... Search Media At Listings, User Submissions, Comments,
Follow Media Categories, and Media Records for updates in comments/additions.
All additional functionality Respects permissions/settings, so only use what you need.
This file Now includes Full Control of the sidebar Display via settings.
You can now in mere seconds in system settings change the Sidebar width to ANY pixel value, and from right to left , as well as hiding the "View our articles" block entirely.
You can also choose whether to allow users to "follow" your media and media categories.
You can also choose whether to show a subcategory listing on parent categories.
Comes With:
  • 8 Different Unique Block Templates.+
  • 5 database Templates(2 View and Listing styles+, 1 of each for 3.2.3).
  • Mobile skin friendly Page Template.+
  • Listing Templates Support Field Filtering+(Content 2.3.3+).
  • 5 Blocks That comprise the First Database's usage.
  • Stock My Media Plugin for any database records using the field type having a value organizedd by database integrated into the my media dialogue :drool: +(previous has only stock single database plugin).
  • Full Installation and upgrade Documentation.
This File Now supports:
*Any IPB Media Tag.
*Consistent Media input field, choose what input types to utilize by field, from easy input of media tag URL's, to uploading your Favorite media, to direct HTML embed code.+
*Auto-generation of Linked You-tube Video's thumbnails.+
*The use of ANY IPContent database.... If you have deleted your "Media Demo" never fear, it is all lined out in the included readme how to make the system from scratch as an IPC database to utilize these templates without a single code edit... in fact, you may use the provided field in any IPC database, and as many as you wish.
*Don't just input, share and reuse your media with the Embed or Link My Media setting.... with multiple media database functionality integrated into the CKE like never before!
*Allow Specified Groups to use the My Media Extension, and separate Specified Groups to select and post media they did not submit within it.
*Share Links at the Media View, allowing users to share their favorite media links within Social Networks.+
*Next/Previous Links within the view template allow quick browsing, honoring the sorting field within the Database Configuration.+
Version 1.1.5, which is compatible with IPB 3.2.3 is available for download, 1.2.4 is for IPB 3.3 and IPC 2.3 ONLY and features are + for reference, Note the file names and download appropriately.

What's New in Version 1.2.4.6 (See full changelog)

• Fixed default block filters started by.
  • fixed chrome display error, formatting issues in 'recent media panes'.
  • update to resolve double category name shown.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

I'll rate the file 5 as I love the concept. Possible impovements is that the video thumb being grabbed from youtube automatically, and comments when you click a feature.

Just my two cents anyway, great job keep it up, at least someone knows how to use ip content. lol
    • kevindube and Varro like this
Awesome! Thank you :)
Photo
Marcher Technologies
Sep 07 2011 08:47 PM

I'll rate the file 5 as I love the concept. Possible impovements is that the video thumb being grabbed from youtube automatically, and comments when you click a feature. Just my two cents anyway, great job keep it up, at least someone knows how to use ip content. lol

TBH, while i Like the idea in concept, in reality multiple video type support shotguns pulling the thumb automatically....
My list of improvements upon creation was multiple video support, and use of any ipc database... which i have swung now.
    • Srinath likes this
Quick updates forced me to stay with this Media System app, since each update fixed a lot of issues! The support is awesome! Thanks to developer!
    • tormodg likes this
Photo
Cheshire Cat
Oct 08 2011 05:25 PM
I will be buying this next week. It's such an interesting mod and will benefit my forum instead of having to have a music videos section inside the articles system.
Great feature. thanks
Worth it! Highly recommended, best on the market.
Great system, takes the crap out of setting it all up.

On a side note though (unless I'm missing something), you seem to have missed the part on setting up the categories in the readme file. I worked it out, but I just thought I'd let you know for any users that aren't familiar with it all.
    • Marcher Technologies likes this
you just CANNOT go wrong getting this, even if you only use it once its paid for itself (especially for the present price....) over the stock media content setup.
and as you learn more about it the power of the application (and of ipcontent ) really starts to shine.
    • esquire likes this
I purchased this in August last year for $5. It's now $10 and I cannot download it.
It's cheap, so I can't really complain, but why can I not download new versions 5 months later, or get discounted upgrade?
I cannot see any mention of upgrades or subscription periods here, so does the $10 only buy this version, and not any upgrades?

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,022 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 293 Total Authors
  • 516,046 Total Downloads
  • Force Password Reset Latest File
  • Aiwa Latest Submitter

51 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

11 members, 37 guests, 1 anonymous users

Google (1), +Philip Gerasimov, +subbu4444, Bing (1), +Tibory, +stoo2000, HollowfiedBankai, +DECLAN0007, +John Abrubt, Dero88, norbyDPP, EnderGamer, +Theodor Badescu