19 Screenshots

About This File

Like the Idea Behind the Media Demo, but Soon Realized it wasn't coded for front-end use?
Want a Fully Functional Community Video Area with ratings, user submissions, comments and more?
Presenting a Fully Recoded, 3.3 Updated Fully Functional IP.Content Media System with Clear Documentation From point A(Media Demo, or nothing at all!)-Z(Media System) included!
Features include:
Fully Recoded for 3.3 Media System Templates and Blocks/ Block Templates.
Functionality.... Search Media At Listings, User Submissions, Comments,
Follow Media Categories, and Media Records for updates in comments/additions.
All additional functionality Respects permissions/settings, so only use what you need.
This file Now includes Full Control of the sidebar Display via settings.
You can now in mere seconds in system settings change the Sidebar width to ANY pixel value, and from right to left , as well as hiding the "View our articles" block entirely.
You can also choose whether to allow users to "follow" your media and media categories.
You can also choose whether to show a subcategory listing on parent categories.
Comes With: [*]8 Different Unique Block Templates.+ [*]5 database Templates(2 View and Listing styles+, 1 of each for 3.2.3). [*]Mobile skin friendly Page Template.+ [*]Listing Templates Support Field Filtering+(Content 2.3.3+). [*]5 Blocks That comprise the First Database's usage. [*]Stock My Media Plugin for any database records using the field type having a value organizedd by database integrated into the my media dialogue :drool: +(previous has only stock single database plugin). [*]Full Installation and upgrade Documentation.
This File Now supports:
*Any IPB Media Tag.
*Consistent Media input field, choose what input types to utilize by field, from easy input of media tag URL's, to uploading your Favorite media, to direct HTML embed code.+
*Auto-generation of Linked You-tube Video's thumbnails.+
*The use of ANY IPContent database.... If you have deleted your "Media Demo" never fear, it is all lined out in the included readme how to make the system from scratch as an IPC database to utilize these templates without a single code edit... in fact, you may use the provided field in any IPC database, and as many as you wish.
*Don't just input, share and reuse your media with the Embed or Link My Media setting.... with multiple media database functionality integrated into the CKE like never before!
*Allow Specified Groups to use the My Media Extension, and separate Specified Groups to select and post media they did not submit within it.
*Share Links at the Media View, allowing users to share their favorite media links within Social Networks.+
*Next/Previous Links within the view template allow quick browsing, honoring the sorting field within the Database Configuration.+
Version 1.1.5, which is compatible with IPB 3.2.3 is available for download, 1.2.4 is for IPB 3.3 and IPC 2.3 ONLY and features are + for reference, Note the file names and download appropriately.

What's New in Version 1.2.4.6

Released

Fixed default block filters started by. fixed chrome display error, formatting issues in 'recent media panes'. update to resolve double category name shown.

User Feedback

Posted

I'll rate the file 5 as I love the concept. Possible impovements is that the video thumb being grabbed from youtube automatically, and comments when you click a feature.

Just my two cents anyway, great job keep it up, at least someone knows how to use ip content. lol

Varro and kevindube like this

Share this comment

Posted

Awesome! Thank you :)

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='NeoGrant' timestamp='1313061085'] I'll rate the file 5 as I love the concept. Possible impovements is that the video thumb being grabbed from youtube automatically, and comments when you click a feature. Just my two cents anyway, great job keep it up, at least someone knows how to use ip content. lol
TBH, while i Like the idea in concept, in reality multiple video type support shotguns pulling the thumb automatically....
My list of improvements upon creation was multiple video support, and use of any ipc database... which i have swung now.

Srinath likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Quick updates forced me to stay with this Media System app, since each update fixed a lot of issues! The support is awesome! Thanks to developer!

tormodg likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I will be buying this next week. It's such an interesting mod and will benefit my forum instead of having to have a music videos section inside the articles system.

Share this comment

Posted

Great feature. thanks

Share this comment

Posted

Worth it! Highly recommended, best on the market.

Share this comment

Posted

Great system, takes the crap out of setting it all up.

On a side note though (unless I'm missing something), you seem to have missed the part on setting up the categories in the readme file. I worked it out, but I just thought I'd let you know for any users that aren't familiar with it all.

Share this comment

Posted

you just CANNOT go wrong getting this, even if you only use it once its paid for itself (especially for the present price....) over the stock media content setup.
and as you learn more about it the power of the application (and of ipcontent ) really starts to shine.

esquire likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I purchased this in August last year for $5. It's now $10 and I cannot download it.
It's cheap, so I can't really complain, but why can I not download new versions 5 months later, or get discounted upgrade?
I cannot see any mention of upgrades or subscription periods here, so does the $10 only buy this version, and not any upgrades?

Share this comment

Posted

Before I buy: Does this support Vimeo videos?? Looks awesome

Share this comment

Posted

Brilliant download, well designed, easy to set up and works great

Share this comment

Posted

Are there any plans to be able to "upload" media from hard drive?

Share this comment

Posted

IPContent Media System - Simply put this is an excellent addition to ALL sites using IP. Content.

The level of support when and if needed is excellent!

Highly recommend this to others!

Share this comment

Posted

Hi, any chance of a reply to my previous inquiries?

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='LWA' timestamp='1330524997']
Hi, any chance of a reply to my previous inquiries?

There are no previous comments by yourself on this at the moment, I cannot see one in the two pages of comments anyway. The support topic (link on top right) is the place to ask in most cases, comments are for feedback in most cases only. :smile:

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Freeborne' timestamp='1325813868']
I purchased this in August last year for $5. It's now $10 and I cannot download it.
It's cheap, so I can't really complain, but why can I not download new versions 5 months later, or get discounted upgrade?
I cannot see any mention of upgrades or subscription periods here, so does the $10 only buy this version, and not any upgrades?

Is your IP.Content license active? you are still listed:
11-August 11 Never...
I did not re-release the file, nor is there renewals of any kind, but to receive updates to this file within the marketplace here requires an active IP.Content license.
Your $5 purchase is Still valid for this product.

BomAle likes this

Share this comment

Posted

What are the differences between this and devfuse video system, beside the price. I'm temted with this but still not sure.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Steph40' timestamp='1332947158']
What are the differences between this and devfuse video system, beside the price. I'm temted with this but still not sure.

I allow both file upload and URL.
I also provide several choices of customized feed templates to allow easy customization and reuse throughout any IP.Content Database with the provided field source.
Simply put, it allows not one, but several customized media "systems".

CizZLe likes this

Share this comment

Posted

LOL reported small issue, within 5 minutes fix was uploaded...downloaded...applied to system. admit it...Marcher is a robot...thats fast work :P

Marcher Technologies and AndyF like this

Share this comment

Posted

Awesome support, ridiculously low price for what you're getting. Seriously, if you are looking to have video on your IPS powered site (and I can give you some amazingly compelling and proven reasons why any niche site that can NEEDS to), this is the way to go. No brainer folks. :)

James

Share this comment

Posted

Ditto - amazing support, fantastic turnaround time, shining example of what IP.Content can do when tended to correctly.

Share this comment

Posted

This is totally awesome, and so is dealing with Marcher. :)

Share this comment

Posted

Its great and very much needed addon. However, the install for a 'half a techie' like me - somewhat confusing. Got there in the end, but questions like; when adding youtube links, will it auo download the video info? Any way to make upgrades easy? one install script :)

Share this comment

Posted

+1 for the video info - fetching of the descriptions .. If it does that - I'm on it..

Share this comment