SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Aug 28 2011 05:46 PM
  • Last Updated: May 19 2014 09:15 AM
  • File Size: 27.4MB
  • Views: 26858
  • Purchases: 169
  • Downloads: 579
  • Demo: http://ipsthemes.com/demos/themes/?product=deluxe
  • Supported Versions: IP.Blog 2.5.x, IP.Blog 2.6.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x, IP.Calendar 3.2.x, IP.Calendar 3.3.x, IP.Chat 1.3.x, IP.Chat 1.4.x, IP.Content 2.2.x, IP.Content 2.3.x, IP.Downloads 2.4.x, IP.Downloads 2.5.x, IP.Gallery 4.1.x, IP.Gallery 5.0.x, IP.Nexus 1.4.x, IP.Nexus 1.5.x
  • Support Info: IPS Support Topic OR http://ipsthemes.com/helpdesk

Previous Versions

• 20 May 2012 Download Deluxe - Inspired by XENFORO 1.0.3.2
  • 19 May 2012 Download Deluxe - Inspired by XENFORO - 3.3 Ready! 1.0.3.1
  • 11 Apr 2012 Download Deluxe - Inspired by XENFORO - 3.3 Ready! 1.0.3

Buy Now Deluxe by IPS Themes 1.0.8

* * * * - 25 Votes
$12.00

Suite

Screenshots

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

This is a superb skin and works perfectly. The skin settings are a great added bonus.
    • Tom Christian likes this
Simply Awesome ! wonderful work Tom :D 3rd skin bought from your good self and for the 3rd time completely happy ;)
    • Tom Christian and Mr Washington like this
Bought it, downloaded and installed. Had some issue due to me missing one step of the installation, Tom helped me on MSN.
It looks great! It was definitively worth the wait!

http://homebasedbusinessforums.net

Marco
Beautiful theme, great customization options, PSD is always a + and second skin I purchase off of you. I love XF, so this is perfect. :]
I have purchased this skin - simply amazing! THX!
Photo
Cheshire Cat
Oct 04 2011 12:31 AM
Very good theme. You should charge more for it as it's one of the best themes for IPB.
    • Tom Christian and Mr Washington like this
Photo
Alexander V
Dec 22 2011 04:23 PM
A guy I work with purchased this skin for our project, the image tracker_cat_read.png for the IP.Tracker is missing. Also, our forum view is a tad weird, but i'll reinstall it to see if that helps.

Your demo lacks that image too.
Photo
Tom Christian
Dec 29 2011 12:02 PM

A guy I work with purchased this skin for our project, the image tracker_cat_read.png for the IP.Tracker is missing. Also, our forum view is a tad weird, but i'll reinstall it to see if that helps. Your demo lacks that image too.

Please post any support related enquiries in the support topic. That way I can ensure any problems will be fixed ASAP.

Thanks,
Tom.
    • AndyF likes this
If there is one problem with IPBoard, it's skins that keep getting broken by each new release of IPB. One would expect that the skinning engine would not really change every single time, yet it does.
Getting old skins updated then, is a pain in the backside.
It is therefore great to see a skin that is not overly complex, yet has plenty of (configurable) options, does NOT cost an arm and a leg, and is very well supported by the author.
I am not over exaggerating, when I say that this is pretty much the last skin you ever need to buy.
Hats of to Tom for a great Skin, and all his hard work in addressing problems in a timeous fashion.
Photo
SecureGateway
Mar 24 2012 12:24 PM
Awaiting 3.3 update :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

57 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

11 members, 43 guests, 2 anonymous users

Bing (1), +IPBaddons, +aljareh4ever, +Marc Robinson, +Crazychris, +beberobu, +Julien Blary, sporttaxi, +Jean Peeters, +motomac, +james@ccw, +eirini