SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Oct 25 2011 03:30 AM
  • Last Updated: Jan 02 2014 05:37 AM
  • File Size: 169.83KB
  • Views: 5068
  • Purchases: 56
  • Downloads: 176
  • Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x
  • Support Info: Support only in support topic.

Previous Versions

• 25 Jul 2013 Download Manage Validating Members 2.0.2
  • 23 Nov 2011 Download (SOS32) Manage Validating Members 2.0.1
  • 25 Oct 2011 Download (SOS32) Manage Validating Members 2.0.0

Buy Now Manage Validating Members 2.1.0

* * * * - 14 Votes
$10.00

Screenshots
This hook allows you to conveniently manage your validation queue from the forum side. If you use any kind of new registration validation, you'll notice in the top of your board, besides the ModeratorCP link, a link (with counter) to this new page. In that page you can manage new users validation. This new link is only visible for users that can access the Admin CP.

What's New in Version 2.1.0 (See full changelog)

• Added secondary groups permission check

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

Very nice! Is it possible (in the future version) to have moderators the right to use this function?

Very nice! Is it possible (in the future version) to have moderators the right to use this function?

I need this feature too!
Photo
Adriano Faria
Feb 14 2012 05:16 AM

I need this feature too!

Done in version 2.0.2.
Very nice :)

But; We do find it really easy to validate 2 members because you click approve and you get no feedback at all, then you click approve again which results in the first one you clicked being approved followed by the next one.
Buttons do not work in Mozilla. Paid $10 for something that doesn't work Do you offer refunds?
Photo
Adriano Faria
Jan 02 2014 05:36 AM

Buttons do not work in Mozilla. Paid $10 for something that doesn't work Do you offer refunds?

Almost 2 years later... I didn't see that review here. You didn't post in support topic, the right place to report issues. By the way, all screenshots made since first version of this hook was made on Firefox. The hook works perfectly nice all browsers I tested till today.

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,083 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 304 Total Authors
  • 533,604 Total Downloads
  • Italian Launguage Pack Latest File
  • EnzoC Latest Submitter

45 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

9 members, 35 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), +Jake Hill, Philip Gerasimov, +fishmonger, +Lucasn, +Joshend, +Kieran Evans, +hatshepsut, Anonymous., HServers