Manage Validating Members 2.1.0

$10.00

3 Screenshots

About This File

This hook allows you to conveniently manage your validation queue from the forum side. If you use any kind of new registration validation, you'll notice in the top of your board, besides the ModeratorCP link, a link (with counter) to this new page. In that page you can manage new users validation. This new link is only visible for users that can access the Admin CP.

What's New in Version 2.1.0   See changelog

Released

Added secondary groups permission check

User Feedback

Posted

Very nice! Is it possible (in the future version) to have moderators the right to use this function?

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='jackflash' timestamp='1319601748']
Very nice! Is it possible (in the future version) to have moderators the right to use this function?

I need this feature too!

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='jackflash' timestamp='1319601748']

[quote name='InvisionHQ' timestamp='1324048133']
I need this feature too!

Done in version 2.0.2.

Share this comment

Posted

Very nice :)

But; We do find it really easy to validate 2 members because you click approve and you get no feedback at all, then you click approve again which results in the first one you clicked being approved followed by the next one.

Share this comment

Posted

Buttons do not work in Mozilla. Paid $10 for something that doesn't work Do you offer refunds?

Share this comment

Posted

Buttons do not work in Mozilla. Paid $10 for something that doesn't work Do you offer refunds?

Almost 2 years later... I didn't see that review here. You didn't post in support topic, the right place to report issues. By the way, all screenshots made since first version of this hook was made on Firefox. The hook works perfectly nice all browsers I tested till today.

Share this comment