Aura 1.5.1

$7.00

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

11 Screenshots

About This File

Aura is a serene, upbeat style that is sure to take a shine to your community. A calm blaze of blue and white is embellished with radiant pixels ... and life.

Ultra-compatible with future IPS software, thanks to the use of an overriding CSS and zero direct edits to default templates.

You can win this skin for free if you leave a Marketplace review and support thread post at both IPS and XR3X. Details.

What's New in Version 1.5.1   See changelog

Released

minor template fix

User Feedback

Posted

Hello
There is an issue with showing quotes, all that shows is one line to the left of quoted post text and the background color is the same as the rest of the page.
Any fix for this?

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='lostaussie' timestamp='1333179914']
Hello
There is an issue with showing quotes, all that shows is one line to the left of quoted post text and the background color is the same as the rest of the page.
Any fix for this?

That is an intended simplification of the quote style that eliminates unnecessary styling. If you would like to customize it to suit your desires, please modify the p.citation and div.blockquote attributes in /* {CSS} ipb_common.css */ at css.css. If you need further help please reply to the IPS support thread.

Sorry for the late response. Currently there are no notifications of new file reviews, but any post made to the IPS support thread will send a notification to me.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='lostaussie' timestamp='1333179914']
Hello
Any fix for this?

Just an update. The quote area includes a slight background deviation in i.3.

Share this comment

Posted

I love this skin. I used the old version of this on InvisionFree and still like it.

Con likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Very nice skin... :) works perfect with 3.4.1

Con likes this

Share this comment