• Submitted: Jan 03 2012 01:10 PM
  • Last Updated: Aug 05 2013 02:43 PM
  • File Size: 5.67MB
  • Views: 7493
  • Purchases: 24
  • Downloads: 165
  • Demo: http://xr3x.com/sp/4r
  • Discussion URL: http://xr3x.com/topic/21683-dl-4real/
  • Supported Versions: IP.Blog 2.5.x, IP.Blog 2.6.x, IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x, IP.Calendar 3.2.x, IP.Calendar 3.3.x, IP.Chat 1.4.x, IP.Content 2.2.x, IP.Content 2.3.x, IP.Downloads 2.5.x, IP.Gallery 4.2.x, IP.Gallery 5.0.x, IP.Nexus 1.4.x, IP.Nexus 1.5.x

Previous Versions

• 20 Jan 2013 Download 4Real 1.5.1
  • 16 Dec 2012 Download 4Real 1.5.0
  • 26 Jul 2012 Download 4Real 1.4.1

Buy Now 4Real 1.5.1 (a)

* * * * * 5 Votes
$8.00

Screenshots
4Real is a skin that feels as pro as it feels fun, by balancing elegant shapes with a cool color scheme and a slice of style. From version 1.1.5 (a) onward, two alternatives are included: the original and a slimmer variation. That's 2 skins!

Ultra-compatible with future IPS software, thanks to the use of an overriding CSS and zero direct edits to default templates.

You can win this set for free if you leave a Marketplace review and support thread post at both IPS and XR3X. Details.

What's New in Version 1.5.1 (a) (See full changelog)

• Now includes the 4Real Slim variation!

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Very nice and sleek theme!
    • Con likes this
That is one seriously beautiful theme! I have downloaded it for trial on a future site.

The only small concern I have with it is maybe the grey text is a little too dark grey, maybe a lighter grey (but not white) text would be better. But its a small concern on what is a brilliant looking theme!
    • Con likes this
If it had a green/white color theme I would buy it straight away
Amazing skin. Professionally made.
    • Con likes this

If it had a green/white color theme I would buy it straight away

If you're referring to areas that are currently orange by default (e.g. hyperlink text, logo), those can be changed really quickly with some simple hue shifts. Let me know if you would like further info on this.
    • madmax1234 likes this
Hi man. I purchase your skin, is very nice. After a lot of testing finaly i desided this one for my forum main theme.
At the moment i would like to change the grey text. I'm no expert and new in invision. In witch css is the code for this order please?
    • Con likes this

Hi man. I purchase your skin, is very nice. After a lot of testing finaly i desided this one for my forum main theme.
At the moment i would like to change the grey text. I'm no expert and new in invision. In witch css is the code for this order please?

At Admin CP  >  Look & Feel (tab)  >  Look & Feel  >  Manage Skin Sets & Templates  >  Manage Templates in 4Real  >  CSS (tab)  >  css.css, copy and paste the text there into a text editor with a Replace feature, and use that to change all instances of 6D797A to a different color, such as 919E9F (which was recently used in the 4Real Slim rendition at my site); then, at the specified Admin CP location, replace the old code with the modified code, save the CSS, and perform a hard refresh on any front-end page to test it out.

Thank you very much, you realy help me.
    • Con likes this

The greates theme/skin ever! Thank you very much for this!

• Con likes this

• 2,090 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 305 Total Authors
  • 534,762 Total Downloads
  • Romanian Language Pack Latest File
  • Teascu Dorin Latest Submitter

33 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

7 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), +IPSCommunity, +Phosphorus, +Ae9803, Eugene Sokolov, Neh, +Hino, Nurzhan