Enhanced Google Analytics 1.0.4

$20.00

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Screenshots

About This File

This Enhanced Google Analytics Application allows you to automatically add your Analytics tracking code asynchronously to the header without IP.SEO(Can Be Used WITH and to Enhance IP.SEO Through further Google Analytics Statistics Refining). Once your UA code is input, the rest of the system enables Dynamic Variables usage to be tracked in Analytics to help refine your tracking system, addition of custom Analytics events tracking the click of any html element with a specified id, as well as configure user groups that should be ignored(not tracked).
This system can be used everywhere the board wrapper is used. This has been tested with all IPS products and is fully functional for all without conflict.
This system can *also* be used manually, for you wrapper-less folks, or those that already have custom variables implemented but wish to implement easily the addition of the active custom events with manual code.
Manual Codes are provided for PHP(fully dynamic, works in tandem with the application) that returns the tracking/variables/events js code, Javascript(not dynamic, but allows you to build a custom events list to add to existing GA Code for you power users), as well as no-Javascript fall-back low-level PHP code.

Features: [*]All Custom Variables titles are fully editable to allow flexibility. [*]Custom Tracking Variables are designed to give useful ways to segment your tracking statistics by dynamic items Google does not normally have available/utilize. [*]All Applications shown are With the entire IP.Suite Installed, only installed and enabled applications will appear. [*]Mobile Skin Support. [*]Manual Code Placement Support [*]The Available Custom Variables Values for Applications follow:
IP.Board Topic View Variables [*]Current Forum ID_Name [*]Author ID_Display Name [*]Topic Publish Year [*]Currently Viewing User Group ID_Name [*]Current Skin ID_Name
IP.Blog Blog Entry View [*]Blog ID_Name [*]Author ID_Display Name [*]Entry Publish Year [*]Currently Viewing User Group ID_Name [*]Current Skin ID_Name
IP.Downloads File View [*]File Category ID_Name [*]Author ID_Display Name [*]File Submission Year [*]Currently Viewing User Group ID_Name [*]Current Skin ID_Name
IP.Nexus Item View [*]Package Group ID_Name [*]Package Type [*]Currently Viewing User Group ID_Name [*]Current Skin ID_Name
IP.Gallery Image View [*]Image's Album ID_Name [*]Author ID_Display Name [*]Image Submission Year [*]Currently Viewing User Group ID_Name [*]Current Skin ID_Name
IP.Calendar Event View [*]Calendar ID_Name [*]Author ID_Display Name [*]Event Submission Year(*note, IP.Calendar stores the actual event ranges/times in human, not unix, hence why this is not used here.) [*]Currently Viewing User Group ID_Name [*]Current Skin ID_Name
IP.Content Record/Article View [*]Database ID_Name of the Article/Record [*]Content Type: The Singular Uppercase ACP Language Definition for "Record" in the currently viewed Database. [*]Record's Category ID_Name [*]Author ID_Display Name [*]Record Publish Year [*]Currently Viewing User Group ID_Name [*]Current Skin ID_Name
Available for all other Applications/Areas [*]Current Year [*]Currently Viewing User Group ID_Name [*]Current Skin ID_Name
Custom Tracking Events [*]Track the click of, for example, the register_link id in Google Analytics, allowing you to track potential registrations, or spambots for that matter. [*]Fully Customizable Tracking Events, add, edit, enable, disable, or delete Tracking Events at your leisure.
Customize your IPB Google Analytics tracking today. sorcerer.png
Demo Link has the System live on it.

What's New in Version 1.0.4   See changelog

Released

Google, the only javascript creator in existence that *cannot* follow standard practices and wait for the dom to finish loading and function. Fixed. Tables file awol..... don't know HOW, but missing, fixed.

User Feedback

Posted

I think $20 is a little high for something like this, I would personally try lowering it to $5-10.

mark2012 likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I agree with the person above, I would purchase this in a heartbeat if the price was more reasonable.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='EBrown' timestamp='1326505950']
I think $20 is a little high for something like this, I would personally try lowering it to $5-10.

considering what it does ... and there are no renewal fees ... and knowing the author it will have awesome support...and I believe it will under a "no re-release" policy ( though I could be wrong on the re-release .. but I'm betting I'm not ).. I think its quite a fair price myself

BC. likes this

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='EBrown' timestamp='1326505950']

Simply put, it is not by any means a simple application.
I am considering a Sale at such price, but the price point I feel is correct for the functionality and time input to create it.
Description updated, as I do Feel I was not truly expounding upon all the functionality it includes.

Share this comment

Posted

I like the whole idea but I belive that in order to understand better you need to make some video samples / tutorials because I need to see real examples.

Have a test environment and a testing analytics account and show us the data and how they are measured.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='RObiN-HoOD' timestamp='1326616493']
I like the whole idea but I belive that in order to understand better you need to make some video samples / tutorials because I need to see real examples.Have a test environment and a testing analytics account and show us the data and how they are measured.

Give me a week to collect data.
Test is already up.

RObiN-HoOD likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Wow, what a great idea for an application! Wish I was this creative!

Share this comment

Posted

I just bought this this afternoon and out of the box for a few hours and I am getting stats like you would never imagine. This will sure help in focusing my advertising and telling me what areas to improve on and such. Great mod. The value is already paid back just from looking at the first report. I use WebTrends professionally and for and IPS based site it cannot even touch this addon. Get this you will not be disappointed. The best money I have spent in a while in terms of IPS addons.

Share this comment

Posted

I'm still confused as to what this product does in terms of Google Analytics. Can someone provide a screenshot of their analytics panel? I believe this must enhance it, but I don't how.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='RObiN-HoOD' timestamp='1326616493']
I like the whole idea but I belive that in order to understand better you need to make some video samples / tutorials because I need to see real examples.Have a test environment and a testing analytics account and show us the data and how they are measured.

as promised.
my literally lifeless in activity demo site.
1 week of data.
Video showing the data collected, and my configuration, which by no means specifically must be yours.
http://screencast.com/t/KC0o0NuOz2fa
[quote name='IH_Jimbo' timestamp='1326933363']
I just bought this this afternoon and out of the box for a few hours and I am getting stats like you would never imagine. This will sure help in focusing my advertising and telling me what areas to improve on and such. Great mod. The value is already paid back just from looking at the first report. I use WebTrends professionally and for and IPS based site it cannot even touch this addon. Get this you will not be disappointed. The best money I have spent in a while in terms of IPS addons.

This Individual has proper activity(quite unlike my rather lifeless demo board), results do vary by site activity, as is the nature of web analytics.

Share this comment

Posted

IP.SEO is free. What have you application as a plus ? I mean, why i should give you 20 bucks if i have asame application free ?

Share this comment

Posted

Does this work for 3.3.1?

Share this comment

Posted

Does this work for 3.3.2?

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='beberobu' timestamp='1330210220']
IP.SEO is free. What have you application as a plus ? I mean, why i should give you 20 bucks if i have asame application free ?

IP.SEO is not the same application at all.
IP.SEO as far as I know does not let you track the click of any identified HTML element on any page through Google Analytics or at all, nor does it directly pass any of the data I allow for custom variables directly to Google Analytics.

Share this comment

Posted

Hi will this enable me to track registrations and subscription packages?

Share this comment