9 Screenshots

About This File

Carrying on the iconic color scheme it has been known for, Deviant 3 brings back the blue, green, and purple colors many have loved in this free, dark skin. It's a skin that breaks away from the dull and boring grey and black dark skins, and brought back the multi-colored schemes that have given Deviant a cult following. It's great for any gaming, fantasy, or general purpose forums!

Supported add-ons: Calendar, Blogs, Gallery, Downloads, Nexus, Content, and Chat.

*FREE Mobile Skin Included*

Note: If you wish to download this skin for IPB 3.3.4 instead of IPB 3.4, download version 3.1.6 from the "previous versions" box on the right!

What's New in Version 3.2.7   See changelog

Released

Updated to support IP.Board 3.4.7

User Feedback

Posted

This theme is amazing bro, 10/10 - 100%...!!!
Keep it updated mate,

Thanks.

R-C likes this

Share this comment

Posted

The manual was amazing and so easy to follow.  Thank you so much for the great work

Share this comment

Posted

This is a great skin that works perfectly for our astronomy forum, thank you very much for the excellent work. 10/10

Share this comment

Posted

Fantastic job!  Works perfectly.

Share this comment

Posted

Amazing skin that works flawlessly.  Dustin and his staff were very patient with this rookie admin.  I had problems that were of my own creation and they fixed them for me.

Share this comment

Posted

amazing skin highly recommend even if you do not like this theme check out his other themes amazing also great support ! 

he helped me out alot www.ksalue.com/forums 

susux likes this

Share this comment