SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Mar 07 2012 04:46 PM
  • Last Updated: May 10 2014 02:11 AM
  • File Size: 176.39KB
  • Views: 4868
  • Purchases: 45
  • Downloads: 146
  • Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x
  • Support Info: Support is provided in the support topic.

Previous Versions

• 09 Aug 2012 Download Users Wall Of Fame 1.0.0

Buy Now [HQ] Users Wall Of Fame 1.0.0

* * * * - 4 Votes
$7.50

Board

Screenshots
I just made this for a client of mine who wanted to try a new approach to boost the activity at his forum by giving prizes to those who made it to the Wall Of Fame for a certain period of time.

Anyway, this will show your most active and popular users at the top and/or bottom board index based on the following criterias:

1) Daily Posters

2) Weekly Posters

3) Monthly Posters

4) Overall Top Posters

5) Most Liked Users (based on the number of likes that they have received.

Install the hook.xml file through Manage Hooks in your Admin Panel and then to configure it go to System Settings where you will see a new setting called NenaDice.
Click on it and configure the hook to your needs. There you can choose where to show the Users Walk Of Fame Box, at the top or bottom of board index. Choose the page position where to display it.
Enter the title for the Walk of Fame Box, set the number of users that you would like to show and choose the group/s that you want to restrict from viewing the Walk Of Fame Box.

You can also exclude members of a group/s from appearing at the Walk Of Fame Wall.

Compatible with 3.4.x as well.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

Is it possible to put this on it's own page ?

• NenaDice and Wirral.Talk like this
Photo
Tony Hovsepian
Jan 02 2013 07:14 AM

I'd love to know this as well!

• NenaDice likes this

I'd love to know this as well!

I have coded a similar mod. It can be seen here:

http://community.inv...ve-extra-stats/

I like it but my preference would be to save on the queries and be able to choose which of the five criteria I'd want in a sidebar box as an alternative.

It's a good addition. However I would prefer it on it's own page as well as I will be using the Top Stats when I Upgrade tomorrow and don't want both of these mods on the board index. So I hope for a future update it would be implented. :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,075 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 302 Total Authors
  • 529,083 Total Downloads
  • (NB34) Post Edit Reasons Latest File
  • newbie LAC Latest Submitter

63 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

14 members, 44 guests, 2 anonymous users

Chris Christian, +vinegredz, Google (1), Bing (1), +Klei, +Mateusz Mrówka, +_Rich, +zbahadir, +xper, +MarcusH, +balearskie.ru, +4bdul, +Easytiger747, +michel lalumiere, Facebook (1), +Rafał Ranuszkiewicz, Ryan Ashbrook