Custom Moderator Team Page 1.1.7

$7.50

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Screenshots

About This File

New Version: 1.1.6

This Replaces the standard "Moderator Team page" in the forums/elsewhere, with a custom Page, One Where in the ACP you can assign any groups you want to be displayed and in what order they are displayed.

Features: [*]Working News Feed [*]Email Based direct bug reporting [*]Working Updates Available Notice in this applications Overview section [*]Adding any Group to your "Moderator Team Page" [*]Altering What order the Selected Groups display [*]Easy drag and drop ordering [*]When No groups are chosen, it Defaults to the IPB internal or If the application has been disabled. [*]pseudo change the "title" for groups from group name to whatever you wish. [*]and more...
Tested for compatibility with 3.2, 3.2.3, 3.3 , 3.3.1 ,3.3.2,3.3.3 and 3.3.4 . This uses the default "statistics template" for ipb versions 3.2/3.2.3/3.3.1/3.3.2/3.3.3/3.3.4, ipb version 3.3 uses a custom template as the default one had errors. IPB 3.3 themes might need adjustments to the custom template to fit your theme.

price drop!!! smile.png

Version 2.0.0 is out and can be found here.

note: if you purchase this version, and then want version 2.0.0, you will have to purchase 2.0.0, all members who purchased this version on or before 6/16/12 were upgraded for free.

This version will no longer be updated for future versions of IPB, it will continue to receive bug fixes. Version 2 will be continued to be updated for future versions. Thanks.

What's New in Version 1.1.7   See changelog

Released

updated for ipb 3.3.4

User Feedback

Posted

Cool, not sure if its worth 10 bucks though!

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Jaymann220' timestamp='1331657241']
Cool, not sure if its worth 10 bucks though!

:) its why I dropped the price :)

Share this comment

Posted

I would buy it but it's still high in price.. I guess of to code again Just want a simple hook where people can see who admins are and who moderators are on a page..

Share this comment

Posted

I think the price is quite fair ... considering there is no renewal fee .. and I believe I am correct in the assumption that this app will kept upgradable to future IPB releases.

Sokii likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I would agree with the person above.

Excellent value!

Share this comment

Posted

well not worth 6.5$ :/

make it free, the board was expenvice enough

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='OMGforum' timestamp='1336843471']

Even tho I appreciate your OPINION, I find it inappropriate, as I have no control over what IPB charges for their products. If you have a problem with their pricing plans, Then I suggest you take that up with them, or move onto something like SMF or phpbb.

As for the price of my application, I personally believe it is a fair amount for the support I've given it and the time invested in its development, previous and future.

Thank you to every who has purchased this application, ensuring it has a future.

AndyF, Lord Nowe, paulnwb and 2 others like this

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='OMGforum' timestamp='1336843471']

really lame posting, if you are convinced that the price is too high, just ignore it. code it on your own and give it free to everyone. i'm a developer too and all those "non developers" claiming everything should be free don't have any idea about the amount of time that the build of some hooks or apps takes.

if the board is too expensive for you, just go to one of all the free boards out there.

i bought this app, even i could do it on my own.

iTidez likes this

Share this comment

Posted

It'd be super cool if we could exclude some members from the groups we add.

Share this comment