View other files from this member
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 16 2012 05:59 AM
- Last Updated: Jan 17 2014 02:34 AM
- File Size: 266.4KB
- Views: 17312
- Purchases: 109
- Downloads: 311
- Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x
- Support Info: Topic in the Marketplace forum.
Buy Now Tournaments 1.3.57 Votes
ladders tournaments brackets leagues
Warning: For older versions, due to a bug in ip.board you may need to have your default skin be the normal default ip.board skin when installing this or it won't install the templates.
Here are some of the many features:
- Create categories.
- Unlimited number of subcategories.
- Create tournaments which fit into the categories.
- A count of open tournaments in each category is kept.
- Create teams (max teams per member is set in the ACP).
- The team creator determines how many members should be on his or her team, approves or declines applications to the team, and can kick people off of the team.
- Teams join tournaments which allow teams with their number of members. there are numerous settings on the tournament form to allow for various combinations of teams.
- Tournaments are created in the ACP. The one who creates the tournament can invite teams to it on the public side. Anyone with access to this app in the ACP could edit the tournament.
- brackets- single and double elimination brackets are one type of tournament. You can create a 4, 8, 16, 32, or 64 team tournament at this point and add byes if you don't have the correct number of teams wanting to join.
- ladders- manual move teams on a ladder absed on their performance orL base it automatically on wins, on a simple formula, on ELO ratings (more complicated and precise), etc...
- round robin- each team plays each other team x number of times and the team with the best record wins that tournament.
- Create an invite only tournament.
- Use a standalone point system with the system. Then you can allow team leaders to charge points to join their team. Then those team points are kept separately and can be used to join tournaments which cost points to join. Points can also be obtained in various ways. For individual points with the standalone system you can gain more poitns by commenting. With the internal team points system you can gain some by winning matches or tournaments.
- There are many many settings in the ACP. Especially on tournament forms. Be careful with them as there are so many which could interfere with a team's ability to put new memebrs on their teams while involved in a tournament.
- Upload logos for categories, tournaments, and teams.
- Much more.
Also: Keep in mind this has not been tested in strict PHP/MySQL environments. At some point I will fix issues which could thus allow for it to run smooth in those various setups, but be aware that I am not speaking as to how well it would currently do in those environments.
What's New in Version 1.3.5 (See full changelog)
- Topics for new tournaments, matches, and disputes can be done per tournament.
- You can have topics not be created until you manually do so, rather than when the tournament first starts.
- 3,038 Total Files
- 53 Total Categories
- 533 Total Authors
- 619,021 Total Downloads
- [IF34] Pro Blue 3.4.6 Latest File
- Pete T Latest Submitter
43 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
9 members, 32 guests, 1 anonymous users
Facebook (1), +-FP, +Prostheta, +Fabricio Camargos, +Jori Design, Pawliniak, +Dubu, +-Bry5012-, +Feeriix, xzoex1979x