• 12 Jan 2013 Download [HQ] Badges 2.0.0
  • 16 Nov 2012 Download [HQ] Badges 1.3.0
  • 13 Nov 2012 Download [HQ] Badges 1.2.1

Buy Now [HQ] Badges 2.0.1

* * * * * 18 Votes
$9.50

badges ribbons

Screenshots
This application will allow admin to setup a badge for any groups in topic view with a large customization options.

Features:
  • Admin can set up Application on/off.
  • Admin can set up which groups have a Badge in topic view.
  • Admin can set up which forums show the single badge
  • Support for secondary groups (thx to Adriano)
  • Badge "Link To" feature 
  • Admin can choice the Badge from 5 beautiful type (others badges coming soon)
  • PSD Included
  • Add, Edit and Delete Badge mask
  • Plugin System Posted Image
  • Upload System (upload your badge) Posted Image
  • Infinite badge support (you can upload all badges you want) Posted Image
  • Custom Style (you can "move" your badge anywhere in the topic view) Posted Image

Staff Badges are tested on default IPB skin (3.2, 3.3 and 3.4), for custom skin I provide a full support for free!!!

Compatibility:
  • IP.Board 3.4.X
  • IP.Board 3.3.X
  • IP.Board 3.2.X
You have some suggestions or find a bug? report us with the TRACKER

What's New in Version 2.0.1 (See full changelog)

• Fixed: secondary group check

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Thanks. Where it is possible to take PSD source codes?
    • Aselox likes this
This looks pretty cool and useful. My only regret is individual groups can't get individual icons however with the name of this mod I can understand why. But as a feature request is to extend this mod on the Gallery, Blogs, and Downloads if it hasn't already.
    • Cynapz likes this
Great Mod, very useful on my board

Thank you
    • InvisionHQ likes this
Photo
JmactheAttack
Mar 20 2012 08:58 PM

This looks pretty cool and useful. My only regret is individual groups can't get individual icons however with the name of this mod I can understand why. But as a feature request is to extend this mod on the Gallery, Blogs, and Downloads if it hasn't already.

I agree, allowing multiple different sets of members use different badges would be great.
How many categories can we create? I already purchased but all it does is make one cat?
Wow, hadn't seen this before, this is awesome!
I just put it in my "likely purchases" list.
    • cloudy likes this
Photo
realmaverickuk
Apr 15 2012 12:32 PM
Little bit disappointed that it's limited to 5 badges.

It means I cannot give each of the groups a badge. Which is a shame.
    • cloudy likes this

Awards -> Badge Awarding ** buy to $17.50 ( Renewals Term: $12.50 Annually ) ... much more expensive

Photo
UKPoliceOnline
Jan 09 2013 04:52 PM

I agree, allowing multiple different sets of members use different badges would be great.

Hi

The ability to add different badges to different groups would be an ideal solution to an issue on our board... If this was to be added it's a definite purchase from me, that's for sure. I really like the way it displays on the forum mate..

Photo
PoliceSpecials.com
Jan 10 2013 12:54 PM

Hi

The ability to add different badges to different groups would be an ideal solution to an issue on our board... If this was to be added it's a definite purchase from me, that's for sure. I really like the way it displays on the forum mate..

I would have to agree also - this is a must have feature - different badges for different groups - without it, whilst it is a very nice looking feature, practically I cannot see a use for it. With this feature it would be a MUST HAVE plugin.

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,074 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 302 Total Authors
  • 528,460 Total Downloads
  • (NB34) Clan Wars Latest File
  • newbie LAC Latest Submitter

72 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

34 members, 36 guests, 0 anonymous users

zonoforums, +^AuRoN^, Google (1), Yahoo (1), +qtruni, +Aussie Cable, +RevengeFNF, +Robert Simons, +Claudia999, +mistera, +kyriazhs1975, +Tripp_UK, +michel lalumiere, +RafaÅ‚ Ranuszkiewicz, +Hulu8004, +vinegredz, +Natsüs, bing11, +sobrenome, +RMweb, ReflexMTA, +Czorny, +Rosslington, +suspense, +Tiziano Sossi, +do namson_512859, taraktalluri, +Sergey Shukalov, Kazujak, +gmanias, +sjaad hussain, enddDD, +AJArend, +Angel Costa, +Vanisher, +Hex@gones