SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Mar 20 2012 06:45 AM
  • Last Updated: Mar 11 2014 05:57 AM
  • File Size: 182.14KB
  • Views: 3719
  • Purchases: 79
  • Downloads: 112
  • Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x
  • Support Info: Support only in support topic.

Previous Versions

• 25 Jul 2013 Download Export Member's Emails 2.0.0

Buy Now Export Member's Emails 2.0.1

* * * * * 5 Votes
$10.00

Screenshots
This application will allow admins to export member's name and member's email to CSV (Comma Separated Values) format to be used elsewhere, like Gmail, Outlook or any other email application. All members information (like Custom Profile Fields) are available to be used in a search to export the data.

What's New in Version 2.0.1 (See full changelog)

• Script otimization to avoid memory error.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

Adriano, you make really awesome mods, but I have a question about this one, because someone told me how to do this before:
Can't an admin get a full list of emails using the mysql toolbox by means of a simple query? Why would I spend money on this mod?
It's not a criticism, I really would like to know, because perhaps I'm overlooking something...
    • Adriano Faria likes this
$10.00 are you kidding? THIS IS A DREAM! Well worth the $10.00 are more! :) :) :)
Yes, but you can export e-mails based on your custom fields and more!
Photo
Adriano Faria
Apr 20 2012 03:33 AM

Adriano, you make really awesome mods, but I have a question about this one, because someone told me how to do this before:
Can't an admin get a full list of emails using the mysql toolbox by means of a simple query? Why would I spend money on this mod?
It's not a criticism, I really would like to know, because perhaps I'm overlooking something...

This APP will make all the job for you, using ALL information of members, not judt members table.
    • AndyF and Samourai like this
Hi, Can it also be configured to grab usernames / names along with emails for importing into mail chimp?

Kind regards,

Stuart
Photo
merlins lair
Jun 11 2012 02:56 AM
extremely handy tool this and works very well when exporting to live mail using the (Outlook CSV format)

it;'s very quick and well laid out
many thanxs
Photo
Mario Thomas
Jul 20 2012 08:56 AM
I see you can export emails within their usernames. Can you also export their names? you know first name last name and so?

Hi there,  Is there a limit of the number of emails you can export?  We received this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 85 bytes) in /home/username/public_html/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php on line 3254

We tried selecting "Site Moderators" only (there are 14) and it worked.  However, when we select "Members" (there are over 5,000), we receive the above error.

Please use the Support Topic > http://community.inv...members-emails/ for assistance. :)

Looking at the screenshot, it does not seem you can NOT INCLUDE members that did not want to receive emails.  (Like a newsletter).  This would be a must for I would hate to export the list for a newsletter and the person had opted out.   

• Mimouu, Michaelnoe and Eric Smeets like this

Other files you may be interested in ..

36 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

4 members, 30 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2), +Jswerv3, +Robert Simons, +shop.a108.net, +Cham