• Submitted: Mar 25 2012 02:39 PM
  • Last Updated: Aug 05 2013 02:32 PM
  • File Size: 3.58MB
  • Views: 5164
  • Purchases: 24
  • Downloads: 104
  • Demo: http://xr3x.com/sp/kl
  • Discussion URL: http://xr3x.com/topic/21681-dl-kolor/
  • Supported Versions: IP.Blog 2.5.x, IP.Blog 2.6.x, IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x, IP.Calendar 3.2.x, IP.Calendar 3.3.x, IP.Chat 1.4.x, IP.Content 2.2.x, IP.Content 2.3.x, IP.Downloads 2.5.x, IP.Gallery 4.2.x, IP.Gallery 5.0.x, IP.Nexus 1.4.x, IP.Nexus 1.5.x

Previous Versions

• 04 Mar 2013 Download Kolor 1.5.1
  • 16 Dec 2012 Download Kolor 1.5.0
  • 26 Jul 2012 Download Kolor 1.4.1

Buy Now Kolor 1.5.1

* * * * * 3 Votes
$3.00

Screenshots
Kolor is a fest of colors - any color you choose! Elegant contours pervade a chameleon body that is fully and instantly alterable via a simple front-end UI, that can change everything from the background gradient to the style of the glass wrapper. Let your users instantly swap colors and glass styles on the fly, or reset to the default scheme with one click. Check out the ultra-smooth effects in transition-supporting browsers, such as Chrome. A Readability Mode is included!

Ultra-compatible with future IPS software, thanks to the use of an overriding CSS and zero direct edits to default templates.

You can win this skin for free if you leave a Marketplace review and support thread post at both IPS and XR3X. Details.

What's New in Version 1.5.1 (See full changelog)

• added an option to show/hide the selector
  • minor template fix
  • 17/03/2013 fix: uploaded the updated system settings file

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Nice skin. Posted in support topic as I was wondering how to make the skin fixed and to adjust the width of the skin.
    • Con and KoSTeN*! like this
I don't understand why the support topic is on your forums and not here but its extremely uncomfortable. Furthermore, I expected this skin to be working with Content and it isn't. Very disappointing considering i Paid money for it.
Sorry, it appears that i didn't see the support topic that is on the IPS forums, that was my mistake. There is an issue with IP Content's Index.html page however Con has already personal messaged me about it and i hope will be fixed soon.
    • AndyF and Con like this
It's always best to use the support topic as the first step in obtaining support, unless the resource author has specified otherwise. :)
    • Con likes this
I like how you can change the colors on this skin.
    • Con likes this

I don't understand why the support topic is on your forums and not here but its extremely uncomfortable. Furthermore, I expected this skin to be working with Content and it isn't. Very disappointing considering i Paid money for it.

Sorry, it appears that i didn't see the support topic that is on the IPS forums, that was my mistake. There is an issue with IP Content's Index.html page however Con has already personal messaged me about it and i hope will be fixed soon.

Support topic is available on the forums too. See the link. Apologies for the CCS blocks - fixed in 1.4.1+.
need help on 3.3.4
the interface looks not work

need help on 3.3.4
the interface looks not work

Should work fine. Chances are you just haven't uploaded the hook file. I've PM'd you to confirm.

Very nice. Works perfectly. Cheap price too. :)

• Con likes this

• 2,017 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 293 Total Authors
  • 512,971 Total Downloads
  • [HQ] Secondary Group Icons Latest File
  • InvisionHQ Latest Submitter

64 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

14 members, 48 guests, 1 anonymous users

+caesarsiet, Bing (1), +Gerald Carter, prospectus, +Genma Saotome, +peer2, +MorLenka, Douglas Teles, +szczepixpl, +Steven@wt, +Mr blackman, nikollasspasic2, +StuartD, zlatan90, +Leonid Yadrishchenskiy