10 Screenshots

About This File

Influenced by the new design philosophy by Microsoft, Metro uses simple design aesthetics and typography to add personality to this simple yet vibrant skin that can be used for a wide variety of forums with plenty of customizations and surprises to click through and try out.

Supported add-ons: Blogs, Gallery, Downloads, Calendar, Chat, Nexus, and Content.

*FREE Mobile Skin included!*

If you would like to download this skin for IP.Board 3.3.4 instead of 3.4.0, download version 1.0.9 from the "previous versions" field on the right side of the page.

---------------------
NOTE: After installing, if the skin does not appear correctly, turn off minify JS and CSS in your ACP settings.

What's New in Version 1.2.0   See changelog

Released

Updated to support IPB 3.4.7

User Feedback

Posted

Looks great!

DustinRyan likes this

Share this comment

Posted

The demo link only shows screenshots.

Share this comment

Posted

The full-version Metro theme is not available from Change Theme button on your demo site.

Share this comment

Posted

Very well done. Excellent all around.

DustinRyan likes this

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Freeborne' timestamp='1333582934']
The full-version Metro theme is not available from Change Theme button on your demo site.

That is correct. Paid skins are not available to use on my company's forums due to security reasons, unfortunately, but there are a ton of screenshots on the product page, and if you need to see any other view of the skin, I'll gladly take more screenshots!

Aerosoft and AndyF like this

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Bitter' timestamp='1333747304']
That is correct. Paid skins are not available to use on my company's forums due to security reasons, unfortunately, but there are a ton of screenshots on the product page, and if you need to see any other view of the skin, I'll gladly take more screenshots!

Although there are risks for putting up live boards, I'm sure you lose a lot of sales (like mine) due to not showing a live demo. I like to see exactly what I'm getting, before I get it.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Weatherz' timestamp='1333888866']
Although there are risks for putting up live boards, I'm sure you lose a lot of sales (like mine) due to not showing a live demo. I like to see exactly what I'm getting, before I get it.

If you are registered on my company's forums, I can give you temporary access to view it, but I can't make it available to guests or regular members. I'm sure as a customer you would love live demos, and so would I, but there are people who hate paying for someone's hard work so much that they will do whatever it takes to steal a skin, and the easiest way to do that is by finding a live demo.

I'll gladly give live access to anyone who is considering purchasing the skin on my board, I'll just need to know your usernames.

Share this comment

Posted

Update: Setting up a demo board now. Hang tight while I configure it. I will update the demo link on the file for this skin and all skins once it's ready.

Share this comment

Posted

Looks Fantastic!

DustinRyan likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Looking great will be making a purchase of this later on today. :)

Share this comment

Posted

Been using this for a few months now, absolutely brilliant theme. Going to make some more purchases from this dude's inventory later today, great work!

DustinRyan likes this

Share this comment

Posted

does it support gallery 5?

Share this comment

Posted

Can we have a darker version on metro style?

I like the design, just don't like the bright colors.

Thanks

Part likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Is this responsive ?

Share this comment