• Submitted: Apr 02 2012 02:05 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 04 2014 10:38 PM
  • File Size: 15.59MB
  • Views: 12408
  • Purchases: 94
  • Downloads: 216
  • Demo: http://www.virteq.com/index
  • Discussion URL: http://virteq.com/topic/12-metro/
  • Supported Versions: IP.Blog 2.6.x, IP.Board 3.4.x, IP.Calendar 3.3.x, IP.Chat 1.4.x, IP.Content 2.3.x, IP.Downloads 2.5.x, IP.Gallery 5.0.x, IP.Nexus 1.5.x
  • Support Info: Built for IPB 3.4.3 - 3.4.6<br /><br />Official support can be found on our website: http://virteq.com/topic/12-metro/

Previous Versions

• 24 Jan 2014 Download Metro 1.1.8
  • 04 Nov 2013 Download Metro 1.1.7
  • 22 Jul 2013 Download Metro 1.1.6

Buy Now Metro 1.1.9

* * * * - 18 Votes
$10.00

metro simple microsoft

Screenshots
Influenced by the new design philosophy by Microsoft, Metro uses simple design aesthetics and typography to add personality to this simple yet vibrant skin that can be used for a wide variety of forums with plenty of customizations and surprises to click through and try out.

Supported add-ons: Blogs, Gallery, Downloads, Calendar, Chat, Nexus, and Content.

*FREE Mobile Skin included!*

If you would like to download this skin for IP.Board 3.3.4 instead of 3.4.0, download version 1.0.9 from the "previous versions" field on the right side of the page.

---------------------
NOTE: After installing, if the skin does not appear correctly, turn off minify JS and CSS in your ACP settings.

What's New in Version 1.1.9 (See full changelog)

• Fixed compatibility issues for newer versions of Firefox
  • Fixed alignment problems in user_navigation
  • Fixed primary_nav dropdown icon alignment
  • Recoded orange box for better scaling
  • Minor adjustments to font sizes and line height throughout skin

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Very nice.
    • DustinRyan likes this
Photo
The_Welsh_One
Apr 03 2012 05:05 PM
Sweet, but won't be purchasing I'm afraid.
    • Ohio Riders likes this
Looks great!
    • DustinRyan likes this
The demo link only shows screenshots.
The full-version Metro theme is not available from Change Theme button on your demo site.
Photo
theblackelk
Apr 06 2012 09:21 AM
Very well done. Excellent all around.
    • DustinRyan likes this

The full-version Metro theme is not available from Change Theme button on your demo site.

That is correct. Paid skins are not available to use on my company's forums due to security reasons, unfortunately, but there are a ton of screenshots on the product page, and if you need to see any other view of the skin, I'll gladly take more screenshots!
    • AndyF and Aerosoft like this

That is correct. Paid skins are not available to use on my company's forums due to security reasons, unfortunately, but there are a ton of screenshots on the product page, and if you need to see any other view of the skin, I'll gladly take more screenshots!

Although there are risks for putting up live boards, I'm sure you lose a lot of sales (like mine) due to not showing a live demo. I like to see exactly what I'm getting, before I get it.
    • Tom Christian, Gaffney, wmarcy and 1 other like this

Although there are risks for putting up live boards, I'm sure you lose a lot of sales (like mine) due to not showing a live demo. I like to see exactly what I'm getting, before I get it.

If you are registered on my company's forums, I can give you temporary access to view it, but I can't make it available to guests or regular members. I'm sure as a customer you would love live demos, and so would I, but there are people who hate paying for someone's hard work so much that they will do whatever it takes to steal a skin, and the easiest way to do that is by finding a live demo.

I'll gladly give live access to anyone who is considering purchasing the skin on my board, I'll just need to know your usernames.
Update: Setting up a demo board now. Hang tight while I configure it. I will update the demo link on the file for this skin and all skins once it's ready.

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,071 Total Files
  • 20 Total Categories
  • 302 Total Authors
  • 528,328 Total Downloads
  • Sliding Quick Login Latest File
  • José A Latest Submitter

51 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

10 members, 37 guests, 1 anonymous users

Google (2), desfan, Bing (1), x0gen, Jaydennn, elitenzb, +Alex.amazingboy, +Ari Zeto_60289, +misha2, +Hino, Vick, +VAHID216