Previous Versions

• 08 Oct 2012 Download (MT33)Topic Preview On Hover 1.0.4
  • 04 Oct 2012 Download (MT33)Topic Preview On Hover 1.0.3
  • 26 May 2012 Download (MT33)Topic Preview On Hover 1.0.2

Download Topic Preview On Hover 1.0.5

* * * * * 7 Votes

Screenshots
 New Features:
- Truncation Character(or not to truncate at all)
- Controls, and removes the "click" table row from the list.
- The Topic preview on:hover now extends to Search, View New Content, Forum and Board index, IPS Recent Topics Hook, and RealStats.

What's New in Version 1.0.5 (See full changelog)

• Template Hooks with the javascript marker were not being caught. Fixed.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

Would have been nice if this was available for 3.2.3 and 2.2.2 :(
Whoah, sweet! I was wondering if this feature made it to 3.2 and beyond. Guess not. Don't know about others but I am totally into hover-anything (aka tooltip?). It just is so self-explanatory.... for users and visitors. The big question ... will it work on all browswers? Won't stop me from using it of course but it seems that cross-browser functionality stumbles alot with hovercraft magic, so to speak.

One review note: I don't know why some screenshots are big and others are small, not only for this file but for others. In this case, the first screenshot, showing Welcome/firstpost/lastpost pops up large but the second screen shot pops up so small that it is really unusable to grasp what you are trying to illustrate ...
    • Marcher Technologies likes this
Photo
Marcher Technologies
Apr 08 2012 03:18 PM

Whoah, sweet! I was wondering if this feature made it to 3.2 and beyond. Guess not. Don't know about others but I am totally into hover-anything (aka tooltip?). It just is so self-explanatory.... for users and visitors. The big question ... will it work on all browswers? Won't stop me from using it of course but it seems that cross-browser functionality stumbles alot with hovercraft magic, so to speak.

One review note: I don't know why some screenshots are big and others are small, not only for this file but for others. In this case, the first screenshot, showing Welcome/firstpost/lastpost pops up large but the second screen shot pops up so small that it is really unusable to grasp what you are trying to illustrate ...

A: It should function on all browsers(the IPC HoverCard jQuery :P)
It really is not too heavy... just simple show/hide with an ajax call... I attempted to keep the js light :P
B:The Block Thumbnail Forced Size :P

Would have been nice if this was available for 3.2.3 and 2.2.2 :sad:

... Frankly... I neither have the Jquery, nor the Ajax cross-domain compatibility... this was something I was able to add specifically for IPC 2.3 users BECAUSE of its advances :P
The Primary Hook, Honestly, Is a Simple update to the 3.3 spec, and the 3.2 is still available in matt's support topic. :P
oh wow, thanks for fixing the screenshot. I didn't realize at all what the IP content feature offered and your larger screenshot shows it perfectly. That totally rocks!!!!!
    • Marcher Technologies likes this
Oh wow, fantastic! Thanks for the release!
okay, as usual, I am confused. My latest file download for this, which is awesome btw, is topichover33_1004

so your numbering system has got me all pulled underwater ... is topichover33_100033 is an update then? why not use topichover33_1005?
Works very well. An excellent addition to our community feature set.
This is an awesome plug-in. It has a very sweet rendering effect, and looks very professional.
Great! ty!
Photo
Matthew Brown_65509
Jan 15 2013 07:36 PM

Waiting for a 3.4 update :D

• IPL likes this

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,023 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 293 Total Authors
  • 516,555 Total Downloads
  • IPS UTF8 Database Converter Latest File
  • Matt Latest Submitter

59 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

11 members, 45 guests, 0 anonymous users

+Michael Doran, LukaszW, HollowfiedBankai, Bing (1), Google (1), napolion, +Dallas Rankin, +kenneth papango, +Gme_Deadlystrike, Facebook (1), Lucas Rossetti de Souza, +gfcguy, +Flux, +julien defruit