• Submitted: Apr 20 2012 07:36 PM
  • Last Updated: May 05 2014 11:55 AM
  • File Size: 744.32KB
  • Views: 23438
  • Purchases: 445
  • Downloads: 1,469
  • Demo: http://demo.provisionists.com/
  • Discussion URL: https://provisionists.com/tracker/_/promenu/
  • Supported Versions: IP.Blog 2.4.x, IP.Blog 2.5.x, IP.Blog 2.6.x, IP.Board 3.1.x, IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x, IP.Calendar 3.1.x, IP.Calendar 3.2.x, IP.Calendar 3.3.x, IP.Chat 1.3.x, IP.Chat 1.4.x, IP.Content 2.1.x, IP.Content 2.2.x, IP.Content 2.3.x, IP.Downloads 2.3.x, IP.Downloads 2.4.x, IP.Downloads 2.5.x, IP.Gallery 4.0.x, IP.Gallery 4.1.x, IP.Gallery 4.2.x, IP.Gallery 5.0.x, IP.Nexus 1.3.x, IP.Nexus 1.4.x, IP.Nexus 1.5.x
  • Support Info: Support will no longer be handled within the support topic. The support topic will only be used for pre-sale questions. All bug reports and general support questions should be directed to our Bug Tracker. This URL to our tracker can be found in the "Discussion URL" provided above.

Previous Versions

• 11 Apr 2014 Download ProMenu Basic 3.2.0
  • 24 Aug 2013 Download ProMenu Basic 3.1.1
  • 15 Aug 2013 Download ProMenu Basic 3.1.0

Buy Now ProMenu Basic 3.2.1 Action!

* * * * * 37 Votes
$30.00

Screenshots
ProMenu for IP.Board allows you to add a multilevel drop-down menu to your board, which allows the flexibility to adjust your menus structure to accommodate each skin template. Along with primary menus, this menu management system displays the regular primary menus along with footer and header menus, allowing menus to be customized with a drop-down option giving the flexibility for many pages to be listed, giving your site a clean and professional feel. If you're using IP Content, this system is fully customizable within that, allowing for pages with proper tab activation for each page (this includes pages in folders), without effecting the "Custom Pages" built in to your default, primary menu. This system can be used everywhere the board wrapper is used. This has been tested with all IPS products and most third party applications and is fully functional for all without conflict. All sales are final, so research your options before purchasing.

Features:
· Multilingual Support For Menu Titles and Descriptions
· Unlimited Multilevel Menus
· Ability To Add Menu Icons To Parent and Children
· Five Stock Menu Locations
· Tab Activation of Menu Items (including children) *
· Works With All IPS Products And Most Third Party Applications
· Intelligent JS That Auto-Detects Borders For Menu Positioning
· Cache Driven to Eliminate Possible Server Overloads
· Navigation Arrow Indicators *
· Choice to hide menus based on member groups or display menus based on permissions (includes secondary groups!)
· Ability To Use Images as Titles
· Ability To Use Mega Menus And Regular Menus
· Various Javascript Settings And Effects
· Ability to Build Your Own Custom Groups and Export Them As Hooks
· Mobile Theme Support
· Easy Pages Support
· Hide Menu Groups By Skin
· Ability to "Dock" the group with the Primary, Header, and Custom groups
· Mass Delete/Move Menu Items
· Ability to Clone Groups
· Ability to Add VNC and Quick Launch to Header and Custom Groups
· Ability to Romove The Primary Menu
· Codemirror Within Block Text Area
· Validity check to make sure copyright only shows on themes were Promenu is being utilized
· Parse raw HTML content within a menu block
· Responsive abilities for all groups *
· Ability to use Disc Cache or IPS Cache * 

Requirements:
·  versions 3.2.x, 3.3.x, 3.4.x

* These Items Have Configuration Settings

NOTE: This purchase entitles the user to one installation per domain. Multiple installations require multiple purchases. Copyright removal is prohibited w/o consent. Those who remove this copyright w/o consent are in violation of the terms of this product and are subject to removal of any present or future support.

This application contacts a remote server by default for update checks, news feeds, and the jquery library. Settings are available to disable these remote contacts. Information is not collected when news feed and update checks are enabled. There is a setting to change jquery from a remote load to a local load, which the files needed are included with this applications installation.

What's New in Version 3.2.1 Action! (See full changelog)

• Added Responsive abilities for all menus that use the proMain Template (this includes the primary and header menu group that comes to default). This also includes any custom menus.
  • Improved the mobile template menu, it now allows blocks and dropdowns.
  • Added in a new feature to add forum links, which addresses the problem with forum's attach and moving any of the forums siblings from the parent item.
  • Added in new setting that allows ProMenu's menu data to be stored to a file on disk vs IPS's cache system. This was to address a problem with the number of menus in total ProMenu can contain.
  • Decreased the amount of information stored in the cache, so the above mentioned problem is less likely to happen.

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots Screenshots

All I can say is wow, can't wait to install :)
    • Robert Simons likes this
you cannot go wrong with this mod.
awesome,... :)
Installing on my new site shortly. Robert, you are truly a godsend.
Robert, you did it again man! This is a home run from our perspective. Now if we can figure out what to populate the header and footer menus with, we'll be blazing on all four burners.
Awesome... have been looking for something like this for a while. I have a custom skin installed, had a few css issues but Robert sorted them out for me really quick, spot on
Excellent help when I had a conversion bug, the author guided me through it step by step via remote access (His screen to mine) and fixed the issue I was having. Overall the menu has been a big hit with our members after years of terrible menus :P Thanks again.
Had some problems, where not promenu problems but my board had some issues.

Robert Simons helped me greatly, THANKS !!! :)

Now it is working as it should.
    • AndyF and Robert Simons like this
This is an awesome menu manager !
And the support is great.
Photo
Expert Pixels
Aug 17 2012 04:32 AM
HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!

Awesome Developer, Excellent Support... And it's works like a charm... If your weighing up this or the "Fusion" menu... this wins hands down !!

Thanks Robert :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,021 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 293 Total Authors
  • 515,651 Total Downloads
  • Invision Steam Latest File
  • Miles Collier Latest Submitter

59 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

14 members, 44 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Anton S, +IN10TION, +EdenHen, +Flux, +emp1re, +Anh Thien Hoang, Maxxius, +spithas, Halabit, +SeeBeen, +SardiniaNET, mdx, +kaos00723, johndi