ProMenu Basic 3.2.2 Bazinga!

$30.00 · Renewal Term: $10.00 per year

19 Screenshots

About This File

ProMenu for IP.Board allows you to add a multilevel drop-down menu to your board, which allows the flexibility to adjust your menus structure to accommodate each skin template. Along with primary menus, this menu management system displays the regular primary menus along with footer and header menus, allowing menus to be customized with a drop-down option giving the flexibility for many pages to be listed, giving your site a clean and professional feel. If you're using IP Content, this system is fully customizable within that, allowing for pages with proper tab activation for each page (this includes pages in folders), without effecting the "Custom Pages" built in to your default, primary menu. This system can be used everywhere the board wrapper is used. This has been tested with all IPS products and most third party applications and is fully functional for all without conflict. All sales are final, so research your options before purchasing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi8x2G93rUQ

Features:
· Multilingual Support For Menu Titles and Descriptions
· Unlimited Multilevel Menus
· Ability To Add Menu Icons To Parent and Children
· Five Stock Menu Locations
· Tab Activation of Menu Items (including children) *
· Works With All IPS Products And Most Third Party Applications
· Intelligent JS That Auto-Detects Borders For Menu Positioning
· Cache Driven to Eliminate Possible Server Overloads
· Navigation Arrow Indicators *
· Choice to hide menus based on member groups or display menus based on permissions (includes secondary groups!)
· Ability To Use Images as Titles
· Ability To Use Mega Menus And Regular Menus
· Various Javascript Settings And Effects
· Ability to Build Your Own Custom Groups and Export Them As Hooks
· Mobile Theme Support
· Easy Pages Support
· Hide Menu Groups By Skin
· Ability to "Dock" the group with the Primary, Header, and Custom groups
· Mass Delete/Move Menu Items
· Ability to Clone Groups
· Ability to Add VNC and Quick Launch to Header and Custom Groups
· Ability to Romove The Primary Menu
· Codemirror Within Block Text Area
· Validity check to make sure copyright only shows on themes were Promenu is being utilized
· Parse raw HTML content within a menu block
· Responsive abilities for all groups *
· Ability to use Disc Cache or IPS Cache * 

Requirements:
·  versions 3.2.x, 3.3.x, 3.4.x

* These Items Have Configuration Settings

NOTE: This purchase entitles the user to one installation per domain. Multiple installations require multiple purchases. Copyright removal is prohibited w/o consent. Those who remove this copyright w/o consent are in violation of the terms of this product and are subject to removal of any present or future support.

This application contacts a remote server by default for update checks, news feeds, and the jquery library. Settings are available to disable these remote contacts. Information is not collected when news feed and update checks are enabled. There is a setting to change jquery from a remote load to a local load, which the files needed are included with this applications installation.

What's New in Version 3.2.2 Bazinga!   See changelog

Released

Fixed an issue with the system not honoring the Enable ProMenu Activation and Enable Menu Activation settings. Fixed the syncing issue for Content Databases and Forums. Fixed the issue where subcategories would be moved to the top tier after being renamed. Fixed the issue where multiple menu items with different locations would show as active simultaneously. Altered the behavior of the mobile group so it honor the setting in the mobile menu style.

User Feedback

Posted

All I can say is wow, can't wait to install :)

Robert Simons likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Installing on my new site shortly. Robert, you are truly a godsend.

Robert Simons likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Robert, you did it again man! This is a home run from our perspective. Now if we can figure out what to populate the header and footer menus with, we'll be blazing on all four burners.

Robert Simons likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Awesome... have been looking for something like this for a while. I have a custom skin installed, had a few css issues but Robert sorted them out for me really quick, spot on

Robert Simons likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Excellent help when I had a conversion bug, the author guided me through it step by step via remote access (His screen to mine) and fixed the issue I was having. Overall the menu has been a big hit with our members after years of terrible menus :P Thanks again.

Robert Simons likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Had some problems, where not promenu problems but my board had some issues.

Robert Simons helped me greatly, THANKS !!! :)

Now it is working as it should.

AndyF and Robert Simons like this

Share this comment

Posted

This is an awesome menu manager !
And the support is great.

Robert Simons likes this

Share this comment

Posted

HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!

Awesome Developer, Excellent Support... And it's works like a charm... If your weighing up this or the "Fusion" menu... this wins hands down !!

Thanks Robert :)

Robert Simons likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Hello,

Before buying this, i have a question.
I have a multi-language board.
Is this also multilanguage prove???

Thank you

Share this comment

Posted

Great product and support way beyond other vendors I have worked with in the last 25 years! Easy to set up and it just works. Buy this code! :-)

Robert Simons likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I love this modification but after seeing long load times I tested my site with it on and off - adds over 1.5 seconds per page load, probably because 5 javascript files must be loaded out of 6 that you have (footer navigation.) Is there a slimmer version that you have available?

Share this comment

Posted

An incredible amount of ACP detail... amazing. This was a a major upgrade for my forums.

Robert Simons likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I love this modification but after seeing long load times I tested my site with it on and off - adds over 1.5 seconds per page load, probably because 5 javascript files must be loaded out of 6 that you have (footer navigation.) Is there a slimmer version that you have available?

this is not the place for support , please post all questions int he support forum .. but I will answer your question .. there isn't 5 javascript files wiht this application, only one, but there are several stylesheets ... which are optional .. now if your running minify (or reminify, as it truly reduces the style URL) you shouldn't be experiencing slow load times .. now is their a "slimmer" version .. yes .. ProMenu Basic .. though doesn't do have the functionality that ProMenu Plus

AndyF likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Used the 'Fusion' Menu for quite awhile - but this is definitely significantly better!  :)

Share this comment

Posted

Hey Robert..

I am trying to create a menu (well 2 actually) that would look like this in one centered line / within one primary menu looking / type navigation bar:

Menu #1 | Logo | Menu #2

Now i can manage the CSS on my own.. what i am struggling with is working out how to embed / make these menu's appear within my globalTemplate.. I can create them using your ProMenu Plus menu page.. i just seem to be missing something in regards to transferring these menus into the template :S

Thanks in advance for any help on this matter.

Regards, Darren

Share this comment

Posted

Amazing product, very simple to use once you understand what things do :)

Robert Simons likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I concur on the support for this App. It is godsend on its own. The support makes it priceless. 

Robert Simons likes this

Share this comment