View other files from this member
SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jun 17 2012 09:07 AM
- Last Updated: Jun 17 2012 10:13 AM
- File Size: 24.15KB
- Views: 1405
- Purchases: 1
- Downloads: 3
- Supported IPS Software Version: 3.3.x
Buy Now YubiKey 2 Factor Authentication 1.0.06 Votes
The YubiKey protects your online identity from malware and hackers at a security level that utilizes 128 bit strong key and the AES state-of-the-art encryption algorithm.
The keys themselves are manufactured in Sweden and California with best practice security processes. The manufacturing process involves high-pressure moulding into plastic, making it practically impossible to tamper with.
- Supports both ACP and frontend logins for extra security. Frontend logins can be optionally disabled.
- Use the free Yubico validation service or your own self-hosted service.
- Allow end users to provision their own YubiKeys or restrict adding and removing to admin users.
- Users can report their key lost or damaged and reset it using email validation.
- Fully compatible with the mobile skin*
To install the YubiKey addon, please do the following:
- Upload all the files contained in the "upload" folder of the distribution to the root of your IP.Board installation.
- Go to your Admin CP, select the System tab, then choose Manage Hooks.
- Click install hook and then navigate to the yubikey.xml file in the package you downloaded from the IPS Marketplace.
Once installed you will need to set up the addon with your Yubico online validation service API ID and KEY. These can be obtained from the following link;
To add your API key, edit the settings in the admin control panel at;
ACP > System > System Settings > System > Security & Privacy
From this same screen you can also define the login type you would like to use (ACP only or all areas of IPB) as well as whether user's can add and remove their own key or whether this must be done by an admin.
Adding and Removing YubiKeys
This addon supports two login type modes, admin only or admin and frontend. If the latter is enabled as well as the setting "allow user's to provision their own keys" then user's will be able to add and remove their YubiKey from the "YubiKey" tab in their user control panel.
If "admin only" is enabled or the system is set up so user's cannot provision their own keys then this option will no longer be available and keys will need to be set up from ACP > Members > Manage Members > Edit > YubiKey
If you have any further questions regarding the operation of this addon or would like to suggest additional features please post in the following support topic: http://community.inv...authentication/
Support is renewable for only $10 on a six-monthly basis. With active support you will have continued access to product upgrades and support. If you choose not to renew, the YubiKey addon will continue to function as normal and you can renew at any time without penalty to regain access to upgrades.
Other files you may be interested in ..
Mar 21 2013 12:32 AM FREE
Feb 23 2013 07:09 PM FREE
By Marcher Technologies
Jan 05 2013 07:12 AM $60.00
Dec 30 2012 02:44 PM FREE
Nov 29 2012 03:06 AM $25.00
Aug 05 2012 09:46 AM FREE
Jun 24 2012 06:17 PM $45.00
By Marcher Technologies
May 01 2012 05:23 AM FREE
- 3,090 Total Files
- 53 Total Categories
- 516 Total Authors
- 593,789 Total Downloads
- [DR] RADIC -- The <3 Of Gaming Latest File
- Dylan Riggs Latest Submitter
33 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
15 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users
+caesarsiet, +mulphy, Google Mobile (2), +Smoochy, +Miles360x, +dj_lips, +-RAW-, +Jujulefooteux, +Megami Community, +Fast Lane!, +SyK3, +Ivan Kudinov, Google (1), +Arek88, +denis faucher, soccershouts, +Advancer