SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jul 23 2012 01:18 PM
- Last Updated: Yesterday, 10:17 AM
- File Size: 706.26KB
- Views: 6719
- Purchases: 33
- Downloads: 103
- Demo: http://thegeekdistrict.com/community/tracdown/
- Support Info: Support Topic
Buy Now TracDown 1.2.310 Votes
TracDown makes bug tracking very easy, and was designed with the user in mind. You can perform otherwise complex tasks with only a few clicks.
What's New in 1.2.0?
TracDown comes with the following features:
- Create and manage categories from the AdminCP, with full permissions
- Create and manage versions from the AdminCP.
- Easy issue management tools, including quick edit, full edit, comments and pinned/priority issues.
- Convert any post on your forum to a bug report.
- View Unconfirmed Issue Count on your forum home.
- Adds a My Issues link to your user dropdown
- Issues Tab in the users profile, of all issues they've created.
- Integrated with IP.Boards Permissions system.
- Integrated into the IPS Suite Comments system, so moderation tools are available throughout the application.
- Integrated with IP.Board's tagging system, search by tags or use tags as prefixes on issues.
- Integrated with IP.Board's View New Content system
- Filter by Category & Severity from one page in a few easy clicks.
- Visual representation on issue, a badge for fixed issues, private issues and pinned or priority issues.
- Tracker to TracDown Importer (NEW)
- and more!! (see screenshots)
What's New in Version 1.2.3 (See full changelog)
- Possible foreach error on issues
- AdminCP actionbar
- "There are no orphaned issues in this category" when deleting a category.
- Able to move orphaned issues to a category which doesn't exist
- Severities could be added when there were no categories
- Versions could be added when there were no categories
- Versions could not be viewed when there was no default category
- Issue Tags did not respect the IP.Board Minimum Tags and Required Tags settings.
- "Issue Options" doesn't update Versions / Severities when Category is changed. Removed Category change from this area and implemented a Move Category option under 'Issue Moderation'
- Moved blank to top of staff assignment list
- Stopped issue author (if staff) being automatically selected to be assigned to the issue on edit
- Issue comments are removed when issue is deleted
- Issue timeline is removed when issue is deleted.
- Move Issue tool to replace the category changer on Add Issue / Edit Issue / Quick Edit.
Other files you may be interested in ..
Oct 30 2012 06:54 PM $12.00
- 3,155 Total Files
- 53 Total Categories
- 536 Total Authors
- 630,485 Total Downloads
- Russian Language Pack for IP.Board (xml language pack only) Latest File
- Oska Latest Submitter
46 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
9 members, 28 guests, 1 anonymous users
Google (7), +osjoey2, +Timy, Md Rana, +Abdalaziz Ali, +Fisana., +InsanelyMacP, -Mary-, +Mythotical, +Unratexd, Google Mobile (1)