3 Screenshots

About This File

This hook will create a new topic everytime a user got warned. If the user was already warned, a new post on his topic will be created.

Settings: [*]Topic Author [*]Forum where topics/posts will be created [*]User Groups that will have topics created when got warned [*]Topic Title [*]Post Content

•  

What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

Fixed the link on reported content: post or profile

User Feedback

Posted

Very nice.

There is a small bug though. The subject title (User warned:) is not translatable.

I have in fact translated it in settings, but the warning post still uses 'User warned:' as the topic's subject and not my translation.

Cheers,

Michel

Share this comment

Posted

You also might want to consider putting a link to the topic the warning was given for in the 'warning topic'.

Share this comment

Posted

Prior to purchase, I was informed by the file author that the tag {details} would print all of the information on the warn screen. The file author didn't provide any screenshots to demonstrate it.

Tested on IPB 3.3.2, which this product is advertised as being compatible with, and {details} doesn't actually print anything. Fail.

Speaking with the file author atm and when/if it gets fixed I'll amend my review accordingly.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Michel_72' timestamp='1344284388']There is a small bug though. The subject title (User warned:) is not translatable

Fixed on version 1.0.1.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Michel_72' timestamp='1344427768']
You also might want to consider putting a link to the topic the warning was given for in the 'warning topic'.

Added on version 1.0.1.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Con' timestamp='1344699283']
Tested on IPB 3.3.2, which this product is advertised as being compatible with, and {details} doesn't actually print anything. Fail.

Fixed on version 1.0.1.

Con likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Works well. It's great to have all of the warnings and details for each member in one place where they can additionally be discussed among moderators. The only key thing that it seems to be missing atm is a tag corresponding with 'Note for moderators', but otherwise this is a great mod.

Share this comment

Posted

note for the moderators only can read by moderators, not for public if you put transparancies about warn log to the public. so far, I dont need it, maybe can be optional, isnt it Adriano ?

Share this comment