SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

Previous Versions

• 04 Aug 2013 Download (TB) Paid Badge for Nexus Packages Files 1.0.1
  • 22 Sep 2012 Download (TB) Paid Badge for Nexus Packages Files 1.0.0

Download Paid Badge for Nexus Packages Files 1.1.0

* * * * * 5 Votes
downloads nexus

Screenshots
This hook adds a red "PAID" badge on files in IP.Downloads which are tied to a nexus package rather than having a specific cost.
By default those packages show nothing at all which can be confusing.

What's New in Version 1.1.0 (See full changelog)

• Hook is now compatible only with IP.Downloads 2.5.2+

Screenshots

Screenshots Screenshots

A simple idea but it works really well. :)
Photo
Adriano Faria
Sep 22 2012 08:56 AM
Sorry if I misunderstood, but the PAID tag will appear in files you have paid, right?
Photo
CessPoolCleaner
Sep 23 2012 12:22 AM
bootiful .. another thing of my todo list ;)
Photo
Nuclear General
Sep 23 2012 05:13 AM
I believe it is meant for showing the person that the file is a nexus package. If I'm correct on that part. But it should be more explanatory per say; like instead of saying "PAID", it should say "Nexus" or something.

Sorry if I misunderstood, but the PAID tag will appear in files you have paid, right?

I believe it is meant for showing the person that the file is a nexus package. If I'm correct on that part. But it should be more explanatory per say; like instead of saying "PAID", it should say "Nexus" or something.

I hate that I don't get email notification of the comments if they first need to be approved.

Anyway the hook will show a "PAID" badge for those files that are associated to nexus packages, it doesn't matter if you've purchased them or not. Right now it shows nothing which looks quite wierd/confusing (unlike the cost or free for the others).
May I suggest 'Package' instead of "PAID'
I edited the hook and used "advertisements_package" as the variable instead of file_paid and that will say "package" instead. Great hack though. You can always install your own variable and use that such as "For Sale" or something of that nature.
Photo
shop.a108.net
Sep 08 2013 01:22 PM

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

• 2,021 Total Files
  • 19 Total Categories
  • 293 Total Authors
  • 515,918 Total Downloads
  • Staff Online Sidebar Latest File
  • JosÚ A Latest Submitter

38 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

4 members, 31 guests, 0 anonymous users

+priyesh.mehta94@gmail.com, +CodingJungle, Yahoo (1), +JosÚ A, Bing (1), Google (1), +IN10TION