Paid Badge for Nexus Packages Files 1.1.0

Free

3 Screenshots

About This File

This hook adds a red "PAID" badge on files in IP.Downloads which are tied to a nexus package rather than having a specific cost.
By default those packages show nothing at all which can be confusing.

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Hook is now compatible only with IP.Downloads 2.5.2+

User Feedback

Posted

A simple idea but it works really well. :)

Share this comment

Posted

Sorry if I misunderstood, but the PAID tag will appear in files you have paid, right?

Share this comment

Posted

bootiful .. another thing of my todo list ;)

Share this comment

Posted

I believe it is meant for showing the person that the file is a nexus package. If I'm correct on that part. But it should be more explanatory per say; like instead of saying "PAID", it should say "Nexus" or something.

Share this comment

Posted

[quote name='Adriano Faria' timestamp='1348322178']
Sorry if I misunderstood, but the PAID tag will appear in files you have paid, right?

[quote name='Nuclear General' timestamp='1348395206']
I believe it is meant for showing the person that the file is a nexus package. If I'm correct on that part. But it should be more explanatory per say; like instead of saying "PAID", it should say "Nexus" or something.

I hate that I don't get email notification of the comments if they first need to be approved.

Anyway the hook will show a "PAID" badge for those files that are associated to nexus packages, it doesn't matter if you've purchased them or not. Right now it shows nothing which looks quite wierd/confusing (unlike the cost or free for the others).

Share this comment

Posted

May I suggest 'Package' instead of "PAID'

Share this comment

Posted

I edited the hook and used "advertisements_package" as the variable instead of file_paid and that will say "package" instead. Great hack though. You can always install your own variable and use that such as "For Sale" or something of that nature.

Share this comment