5 Screenshots

About This File

Shoutbox is a feature-rich Shoutbox system for your IP.Board. Shoutbox will enable your users to send shouts to each other and allow others can read them. Your very own micro-blogging system, without the need for Java, Flash or any other browser dependency!

Compatibility:

IP.Board 3.4.x - Yes
IP.Board 3.3.x - Yes

Support:

http://community.invisionfocus.com/topic/7161-if-ipb-shoutbox/ 

Please note: Will need be signup for any support and all update files will be posted here at IPS and Invision Focus.

What's New in Version 1.4.2   See changelog

Released

This will highlight new messages only and also fix the history area when searching few links in html had broken.

Please note for the Effect.Highlight make sure have updated to 3.4.7 or update Prototype.js and will make sure will work.

User Feedback

Posted

thanks for the update! I just purchased this download because the paid version are probably better as its better than making nothing when you continue developing this appllication.

Cezarbo!, Sholcik, Bonddf and 8 others like this

Share this comment

Posted

Ok this is working for me completely now (on 3.3.4). I gave this 5 stars, sorry that a couple people sniped you with 1-star votes even though they didn't try it...

Share this comment

Posted

What are the differences between the free and paid versions?

Jimbalaya and Samourai like this

Share this comment

Posted

Purchased and 5 starred :)

Not sure why all the hate is going around, i won't be upgrading for a while but purchased this now cause it's a awesome application that my community is always using, benefit the code to support new features and paid support and the 50% discount was just a plus.

Great APP!!

Eric Allione likes this

Share this comment

Posted

The free 1.3.8 version one has some limitations, sort of a "try before you buy" type package. The paid does not.

The free 1.3.7 version has no restrictions but will no longer be maintained.

The Shoutbox is an excellent app so I do not begrudge paying for it.

Share this comment

Posted

Free Version v1.3.8+ notes:

• IonCube loader required
  • Shout limit 250 active

Share this comment

Posted

Paid app now, no thanks, Michael put his heart into this to keep it free for the members. I will stick with what I have out of principle.

Share this comment

Posted

I didn't even realize there was a paid version.  I've been using the free version so when I saw this it was Insta-Purchase.

Keep up the great work!

General1999 likes this

Share this comment

Posted

Michael spent many years supporting and looking after this excellent product and you have had it for a few minutes and are already looking to benefit financially? Not only this but the amount you are charging is way to high seeing as you inherited the asset.

I shall not be using your other mods as a result of charging for this which means you have just lost me from renewing Links for starters.

Share this comment

Posted

Where can I buy French please?

Share this comment

Posted

All of you complaining about it being charged instead of free are completely ridiculous. The amount of time he's put into this with coding, testing, upgrades, skin edits, etc. is well worth the money. It's $12.50, not $50. You guys need to appreciate the fact that he offers a free version which works with most boards. You'll spend this much money on a KFC dinner but not for something that took hours and hours of coding.

Cyrem likes this

Share this comment

Posted

I bought this app two minutes ago. So I can say:

12.50 USD / 12 months = 1.0416. So you can pay that :)

pain train and AndyF like this

Share this comment

Posted

All of you complaining about it being charged instead of free are completely ridiculous. The amount of time he's put into this with coding, testing, upgrades, skin edits, etc. is well worth the money. It's $12.50, not $50. You guys need to appreciate the fact that he offers a free version which works with most boards. You'll spend this much money on a KFC dinner but not for something that took hours and hours of coding.

It was not him that did all the coding, it was IPB then Michael took it over and he coded it, JLogica got it for free, and then decides to charge for it, he can charge if he wishes but I wont be buying it, I am not going to give my money for something he has not earned. If Michael still had it, it would still be free. There are plenty of third party ones out there. The free one is no good to anyone now as he has coded it.

Share this comment

Posted

Just bought and installed - great job! 

Share this comment

Posted

I'll be sticking with 1.3.7.

Share this comment

Posted

So, is the paid version non encrypted? If it is, I might actually pay for it, because I don't ever use encrypted code.

Share this comment

Posted

The free 1.3.8 version one has some limitations, sort of a "try before you buy" type package. The paid does not.

The free 1.3.7 version has no restrictions but will no longer be maintained.

The Shoutbox is an excellent app so I do not begrudge paying for it.

Where can i get the 1.3.7?

Share this comment

Posted

Does the paid version require ioncube? Thanks.

Share this comment

Posted

Purchased. Thanks for your hard work with this.

Share this comment

Posted

Does the paid version require ioncube? Thanks.

Nope.

Share this comment

Posted

Think if can make a box on the right or left side of the Forum/CCS

Share this comment

Posted

Many Thanks ;)

Share this comment

Posted

Than k you. Works and looks great. :D

Share this comment