- Applications & Modules integration: Took care of some bugs with this system. will now correctly add permissions/group viewable from this section, as well as the toggling of enabling/disabling the application. Added: If an application is added to IPS, it will now add a menu Item to promenu primary menu group. if an application is removed/uninstalled from IPS, it will now remove all linked menu items to it.
- Changes to ACP Sidebar and Menu:all default menu groups will now appear in the drop down menu for promenu in the ACP and the sidebar is now split into categories "Default Menus" and "Custom Menus".
- Import Applications: Been modified to only bring in missing applications from applications and modules. you can still import all applications even if they exist. this is a per group feature.
- news and app update check: the news scroller and app update check have been removed from the Group & Menu Management section, and moved to their own section under the 3 line Menu in promenu's action bar.
- Mass Delete/Move: has been added. (allows you to select multiple menu items to delete or move to another group, Move will only move parent menus to other groups).
- Clone Group: you can now clone the entire group to another group, you can still also clone single menu items to other groups, this is a enhancement upon the feature.
- ProMore: similar to IPS "More", but designed to work with promenu and its submenus. have ability to disable per group, or define which menu items to be excluded from it. (it is also partially responsive, will take in new menu items as it is resized, but will not move them out, looking into a better way to handle this).
- include other: enabled per group, gives ability to add view new content and quick nav to any of the other menu groups.
- CodeMirror: code mirror has been add to all the blocks, to allow easier coding inside the menu item creation.
- Dock Menu: the menu "docks "itself" as you scroll down past it, giving it a fixed appearence. this is per group feature.
- New Style Sheet Ordering: Promenu style sheet has been set with the ordering of 2, after the main IPS style sheet. The css has been reworked to allow you to to create a new style sheet, in order 3, and make changes to it that will reflect on promenu. this allows you to make and keep changes, incase of an upgrade removes customization or any need to uninstall/remove, or switching to a new theme.
- Check Validity: if all groups are disabled or hidden on a specific skin, ProMenu's copyright will not display if this global setting is enabled.
- New Copyright: Copyright has been moved, by default, to a the appIcon for promenu. there will also be a setting to revert this to a text base copyright.
- New Copyright Removal Method: 3.1 will introduce a new method to remove copyright. Shortly after launch of Promenu 3.1, copyright removal keys can be purchased from robert's site. If you have already purchased a removal from us, contact us if you aren't contacted with a key for you to use.