Changes in [DNO33+] Unreplied Topics 1.0.4

Version 1.0.4
  • Improved and removed various code bits, overall less code. Thanks to Marcher Technologies and Martin A. for tips
  • Removed code that caused unnecessary extra load time on the unreplied-page (approx. 0.3-2sec)
  • Removed a query that was not necessary
  • Preferences belonging to members in member groups that are not allowed to set their preferences, will no longer be loaded (It could be that certain members could change before, but then was restricted. Which would cause them to have a preference that could not be updated)
  • If a forum is ignored and it has no child forums, then the unreplied-page will now show topics from that forum, even though it's ignored _if_ you choose that specific forum in the dropdown menu
  • I know I fixed one more thing I intended to include in the change log, but can't remember what it was
Version 1.0.3
  • New setting: Groups that are unable to show sidebar (Secondary groups not considered)
  • Deleted and unapproved topics will no longer show up in sidebar (even though you're a moderator)
  • Title for setting group in userCP now uses the fgt_moduleName language string
Version 1.0.2
  • New setting: Whether or not to show link to full page in navigation
  • Full page view is now stricter on permissions. Topics will no longer show if you can't read them, but _can_ view the forum they're in.
Version 1.0.1
  • Added missing lang strings for settings and view more in sidebar
  • Added missing lang strings in the user control panel
  • Removed link to full page from sidebar hook header due to styling problem in many custom skins
  • Removed some currently unused language strings from install