i took some time today to update our member maps after few months with non working old version based on google api.
i just added some features to the version on my own. should i integrate them properly (and not like a quick fix) into the maps version and send it to you, so all users can use them!?
my additional features are (of course all accessable in ACP):
- disable the best fit zoom (i don't want to see all the world, because our members are mainly located in germany)
- define initial center location
- define initial zoom (in my case 10)
- auto center to my location (if it is set)
- set zoom when auto centering to my location (in my case 6)
- set MapType (i.e. to road instead of automatic)
- switch some map options (animate, showMapTypeSelector, showBreadcrumb)
- set zoom of profile map (in my case 10)
i think especially the center and zoom to my location is very useful, because it gives me what my users expect from the map. they want to find members in their region.
i would like to see these features in the official version, anybody else?
- Include a linked button to the settings in the messenger above the "Disable Messenger" button (down left here
- add a setting to enable Auto Close/Delete the conversation when Auto Replying
i "have to" ??? only my wife is in the position to give me orders - are you my wife?
edit the template Calendar --> boardIndexCalEvents
sorry i still have portal 1.2.0 because i included some individual modifications there. if theres time in the next weeks i will have a look at that. if somebody else has a "fixed" version or hint how to fix it you can pm me.
bye bye MassPM, i will use the free one for 3.4.x board an then with 4.x i will create my own app.
turning a free app (coded by another one) into a paid one for 10$ now without any improvements - thats not the best way to go @InvisonHQ
This version was not intended for public use, the titles are still german, the custom field mapping is adapted to my needs. So if you want to use it for your needs, you have to do some changes in the code.
thanks. currently i am not planning to spend more efforts in adding features for this. if you are a developer yourself or find some that would extend it, feel free to realize it. i will then update it here.
After upgrading to 3.4.5 my setting "[size=4]System Settings[/size][size=4] > [/size][size=4]Advanced[/size][size=4] > [/size][size=4]Date, Time and Number Formats > [/size][size=4]Relative time format" with this value:[/size][code=auto:0]
is not parsing the HTML.