I am trying to get my forums to display latest post on my index page. Outside of IPB. I am only able to have it show latest topics. I want it it to display new topics, and replies. I had it before, lost the XML file.
The server is using virtual memory when an account needs more than the allotted hard memory, in my case 128MB. My host gets a message when the use of virtual memory bursts over 200MB like the following
Time: Sat Oct 19 22:11:48 2013 -0400
Resource: Virtual Memory Size Exceeded: 225 > 200 (MB) Executable: /usr/bin/php Command Line: /usr/bin/php /home/flyakaco/public_html/forum/index.php
PID: 6447 (Parent PID:30549)
225MB is quite a bit for one page to use. I am getting these about 8 times an hour when I have users on the site
Could it be from my latest post script, which is ran off of IP Content?
Anyway to fix this issue? I have removed most of my apps hardly running any other apps.
Yeah, I am heading out. I don't want this too happen on the new host. Was wondering if it's a host related issue or not. All the sudden my site was really slow loading, etc. I haven't updated it for awhile.
My site has has been getting 500 Server pages. I contacted Hostgator, they say it's coming from my forums. Any idea how to fix this?
Upon investigation I have found that this error is occurring due to the number of processes currently running, which is limited to 25. Once this limit his reached a 500 error will appear. I've gone ahead and ended all processes, however this is not a permanent solution to the issue at hand. Below I have also included the processes that were running. [*] Current process count: 22 [*] Last 50 logged hits: `--->/public_html/forum/index.php `---> /public_html/forum/index.php `--->/public_html/forum/index.php `--->/public_html/forum/index.php `--->/public_html/forum/index.php From this information it seems that the processes are coming from specifically http://www.flyaka.com/forum/ which also appears to be lacking a caching mechanism which would greatly improve the sites performance, and also assist in preventing this error, unfortunately however I am not familiar with adding this with the content