I have purchased this add-on on the 25th of march 2014. Just after creating the first quiz (a timed quiz) I did some quick testing and it seemed to work.
I then send the quiz to my 20.000+ members via bulk mail and a few hundred people made it. After that I found out that the results where not being counted correctly so I had no way of finding out who where the 'winners'.
I asked Mikey for support and really slowly but surely there was some support, but after a few weeks it went very quit and the problem remained unsolved. I have asked him 2 times when I was to expect the problem being addressd again, the 1st time I got a response, but after that I have never heard from him anymore. I looked like a nice add-on but all I got for it was $15 and loads of time wasted.
I have checked this translation. At first I was checking it to see if I can help by give you some pointers for improvement, but there a so many typing, grammar and punctuation mistakes, I quit frankly don't know where to start.
I think you need to reconsider publishing this translation. I first needs a major overhaul.