On the thread listing for any category on my forum you could click the icon to the left of an unread thread to jump the first unread post. I recently updated from 3.2.3 to 3.3.4, and this is not working anymore.
Before the upgrade it seemed to behave like this, and it's exactly what I wanted:
- Jump to the first unread post in the thread
- If the post was on the last page of the thread the thread is marked read
- If there were pages after that post the thread stayed marked as unread
- If you went to the last page on the thread it was marked as read
Now, if I click on that icon, or click "Go to first unread post" at the top of a thread, it brings me to the first post in the thread and it stays marked as read. Nothing I do besides marking the entire category or entire forum as read will make that individual topic unread.
What's going on and how do I fix it? This is really problematic because it's making it hard for anyone to tell what's had new posts since they last looked at the boards.
I like IP.Calendar, and I'd like to see it mature in featureset a bit more. With that in mind, these are three features I would find useful:
- Restriction to only accept a certain number of RSVPs
- Restriction to only allow members in certain usergroups to attend
- Restrictions on who can see your event based on postcount, usergroup, time registered, reputation, etc