If you are confident with MySql you can restore the thread and it's posts in there. Essentially get the thread and it's posts from the backup database and then manually insert them into the live database.
Once done just re-cache everything to be sure and it should be fine. I have done this sort of thing a few times but you do have to know what you are doing.
Just checked the download and yes there is no 'public folder' which is as it should be.
I removed the icons from the specific skin folders but forgot to change the read me so you don't need to worry about that. The read me folder does not need to be uploaded. The only folders to be uploaded are the admin and uploads folder as per the read me. You can import the block located in the blocks folder from within your ACP.
I think it should be 7d2d rather than 72d2. If you provide me with the server details I can take a look.
I am in a bit of a fix with the next update as I have moved from a Windows server to a Linux server. Now although that doesn't affect this app it does affect some of my other private applications. To get over this I have been adding my private applications to this application which will be released.
Essentially the features that will be in the next update are:
- Management of B3 Data Repositories ( http://www.bigbrotherbot.net/index.php )
- Linking of forum accounts to in-game accounts via B3 repository and group synchronisation
- Punkbuster, COD2, COD4, COD5 ban file synchronisation to B3 repository
- General bug fixes
I do like the idea of having furl templates as it generally makes it look nicer. I will research how easy it is to implement and depending on that include it in the next update.
You should be able to leave the query port blank with most things and the query library will use the default.
All tasks are executed by page loads essentially and as such rely on people loading the website to run. If the next run time is set to the past then it will run if you spam refreshed the front end. However that's not the best solution.
I have my test site where I manually run tasks when I want to test them and the main site uses a cron for all tasks. This means that it should not affect page loads and also is more consistent.
Looking for some help here hoping I don't have to proceed to a ticket.
"Your settings could not be read by IP.Board. This is a fatal error and IP.Board cannot function while this issue persists."
I am moving the website from a Windows platform to CentOS. I moved a test website and it was fine but moving this website has proved difficult. I do suspect that at some point the site was in a different charset but was not converted correctly.
Really could do with some advise on how I can sort this. I have confirmed that the tables are the correct charset between the old database and new.