Hi, If you look in the forum view in the Presales forum you can find this... The messages "v4?" which you can find here http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/404185-v4/ indicates 0 replies and theres 1 bfarber reply
Hi, I tried to upgrade my v3.4.7 trial site to beta 2 with a subdomain (prueba.invisionhispano.com) and it has been impossible... Now, I'm trying to install in a subfolder (invisionhispano.com/prueba) and I'm having a problem with the licence. The licence don't let me install in the subfolder as it says that the licence is active. The licence was used in the subdomain but I have deleted ALL the files from the subdomain prueba so it can't detect anything active not the live site... How should I do for IPS to allow the licence for the new subfolder ?
I have some users with different licences... I usually use the user pisaldi to read and write here in these forums... The user with has the licence is the one which has registered the invisionhispano.com licence and is the user invisionhispano
But I don't like to sign in and sign out continuously and that's the reason why I always use this user... and as it is not needed to have the licence for read / write in this forum I use pisaldi And they have recently changed this, as I have perpetual licences in all my accounts, and no far from today it also indicated Clients
As I don't know where to automatically delete the word BETA, I have used phpMyAdmin and gone to the table core_themes and have deleted all BETAs from set_css_map and set_image_map Also deleted BETA in table core_themes_images, core_attachments, core_emoticonos, core_file_storage
But continues without working... I suppose I forgot some...
The site I upgraded was from v3.4.7 to Beta 2 The database was reduced a lot, as I only left 4 forums, a few files to download and only the original theme... it was reduced from 400Mb to 80Mb It was converted to UTF8 with no problem and when the upgrade was doing I received no errors from the upgrade program....
After 5 new upgrades, the result is the same... only TEXT view and impossible to change the theme as it doesn't show the option to change the theme... I have all paths changed with the correct permissions as indicated... It is frustrating and I'll have to use the clean one and forget this upgraded one version for a future... But, I continue thinking that this is a bug... http://www.prueba.invisionhispano.com
One curious thing I find is that if I try to make another upgrade in the upgraded version it doesn't indicate it is in version Beta 2, it continue indicating it is in version 3.4.7 and I suppose that had to be changed