Thank you for taking the time to respond, it is much appreciated :)
I'm going to signup for the 5 day demonstration in order to demonstrate the functionality and if there is an appetite to proceed further then
we'll get in touch via the business contact functionality on the main site to understand how Invision Power Services can help us in respect
to the authentication (paid for customisation etc etc)
"One or all of your search keywords were below 3 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords."
I appreciate that you might want a filter such as this for performance reasons / to reduce the number of answers back but wouldn't it be better to:-
Drop the keywords that were below 3 characters
Use the remaining keywords (if there are any)
Return the results
Tell the user you didn't include these words...
Hope that makes sense
My primary reason for this request is that I quite often like to search on a particular error message to find a solution and always come unstuck.
I have been an IPS Customer for about 6 years and I don't recollect ever taking the time to say "Thank You!" so here is a long overdue...
I've put together a short list of things that I think make IPS and the IPS Community stand out:-
The 3.2 product set is quite simply amazing, it was difficult to think back when I was installing version 1.2 that things would come along so
far in such a short time. Great Team, Great Product Set, Keep up the hard work!
- Always timely - I don't recollect having to wait long for an informed response
- Excellent Knowledge - It's always a pleasure to deal with someone who knows what they are talking about!
- Excellent Value for Money - In all honesty I believe the support received for the cost is market leading
- It's great to see a community of so many people who devote their time and expertise to IPS related products whilst not getting paid for their services!
- I'm really glad to see a Marketplace full of so many great add-ons, I've always found something to meet my requirements, I'm currently implementing
Social Groups, Classifieds and Links but I do have some other plugins too! Thank you to those authors!
I'm sure I can think of more things to add here, anyone want to point out anything I might have missed? :laugh: