Photo

Non-HTML Emails Sending with HTML

If you are NOT using HTML Emails, then the Plaintext email is sent with unparsed HTML.

http://screencast.com/t/dsk9Ekkl

Version: 3.3.3
Fixed In: 3.3.4

20 Comments

Fixed

[attachment=38008:han_email.php]
Using the new han_email.php, the formatting is correct but the URLs are missing in the email, as shown below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here:

You can unsubscribe at any time here:

If you are not following any forums and wish to stop receiving notifications, uncheck the setting "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator" found in 'My Settings' under 'Notification Options'.
I can't reproduce this locally actually. Can you submit a ticket for my attention, please?
I can confirm

<strong>Axel Wers,</strong>

Collin has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "My best score".
<div class='callout'>
</div>
Axel, the patch fixes that bug.
Yes, sorry I thought that same problem still persists.
Narrowed it down a bit more: everything works fine with notifications of replies to posts. When I'm notified of a new topic, the URLs are missing.
Can you open a ticket please? I tried this also but couldn't reproduce.
I support person applied the patch but my members, including myself recieve no links to forum posts in email notifications.
This is a real problem for our board right now. Can you suggest anything that I can check ?

Thank you ,
Karen Bonaker
Original issue is fixed and the missing url one is fixed for 3.3.2 as it can be seen in the link Andy posted.
Photo
Ryan Ashbrook
Jun 15 2012 04:19 PM
This appears to have returned in 3.3.3. This is from my own forum running that version: http://screencast.com/t/c6TKXBlg
I think I do remember what change could have caused this, I'll check with Matt though.
Same problem after upgrading from 3.3.2 to 3.3.3

Same problem after upgrading from 3.3.2 to 3.3.3

+1

Is there a file we can upload in the meantime? (Is the file posted in the post above good and can it be used?)
would like the file/fix in the meantime as well.
likewise, a patch/fix would be great.
I can confirm as well. Had this problem in the last version as well.
Yeah a patch for this would be nice, since it's affecting everyone subscribed to topics.
On Android
<p>
shows in reported post emails.