After save:

Posted Image

Version: 3.3.0 Beta 1
Fixed In: 3.3.0 Beta 4

20 Comments

Photo
Adriano Faria
Feb 22 2012 06:32 AM
Board removed... Fresh install of Beta 1.

Posted Image
Photo
Adriano Faria
Mar 01 2012 09:42 AM
I have same problem on BETA 2 (fresh install).

Posted Image

The error happens on EDIT MEMBER, NOT on User CP -> Signature.
Your screenshot is confusing... IPB doesn't redirect back to that page - it redirects back to the profile. Could you describe, step by step, what you're doing? Or make a screencast?
I'm confused too, I just tried to reproduce and I can't in any place (ACP member page, front-end edit member and edit signature).
Photo
Adriano Faria
Mar 02 2012 06:32 AM
Man, this is weird! Let it be so... :ike:
I can reproduce this. I think the "issue" here is that the BBCode isn't parsed before shown in the editor, so what you get is the raw BBCode.

I can reproduce this. I think the "issue" here is that the BBCode isn't parsed before shown in the editor, so what you get is the raw BBCode.

Can you take a video of the steps you do? I thought that was the case too but I can't reproduce.
Photo
Adriano Faria
Mar 05 2012 06:39 AM
Photo
Adriano Faria
Mar 05 2012 06:40 AM
Sorry, fresh install of Beta 2, no hook, nothing.
Photo
Adriano Faria
Mar 05 2012 07:10 AM

Your screenshot is confusing... IPB doesn't redirect back to that page - it redirects back to the profile. Could you describe, step by step, what you're doing? Or make a screencast?

Yeap, it redirects:

protected function _redirect( $message )
    {
        if( $this->request['pf'] )
        {
            $this->registry->output->redirectScreen( $message, $this->settings['base_url'] . "showuser=" . $this->warn_member['member_id'], $this->warn_member['members_seo_name'], 'showuser' );
        }
        else if( $this->request['t'] )
        {
            $topic    = $this->DB->buildAndFetch( array( 'select' => 'tid, title_seo', 'from' => 'topics', 'where' => 'tid=' . intval($this->request['t']) ) );

$this->registry->output->redirectScreen( $message, $this->settings['base_url'] . "showtopic=" . $topic['tid'] . '&st=' . $this->request['_st'], $topic['title_seo'], 'showtopic' );
        }
        else
        {
            $this->registry->output->redirectScreen( $message, $this->settings['base_url'] . "app=core&module=modcp&do=editmember&mid={$this->warn_member['member_id']}" );
        }
    }

When I access that page via Moderator CP, there's no querystring, so it goes to the ELSE and remains on same page.
Photo
Adriano Faria
Mar 05 2012 07:13 AM
Well, since I can't edit previous posts, I'm posting new.

The issue is this: if you edit a member via MEMBER LIST, for example, signature and about me edits works fine and I'm redirected to user profile.
If I edit a member via MODERATOR CP, there's no querystring, as I said on previous post, and I remain on page and the signature as about me is not right.
It works fine for me. When we release the next beta, if you can still reproduce, please PM me your ACP and FTP details.
Photo
Adriano Faria
Mar 07 2012 11:30 AM
Yes, still happening on Beta 3 when I edit a member signature via MODERATOR CP.

And it's not online; it's a simple test board on localhost.
I can confirm. Can still reproduce on a smoking hot fresh install of beta 3.
Can someone send me their ACP/FTP details then, please?
Photo
Adriano Faria
Mar 12 2012 01:15 PM
Localhost here, test board.
Login details PMed to Mark.
Matt - could you take a look at this? Seems to be an editor thing.
Have forwarded you the PM.
I did notice one thing. I have "Better Pop Up Blocker" installed in Chrome, and for the editor to show the buttons and such I have to allow popups from the domain, I did not have to do this on the install I set up for you. So it's certainly something weird going on with the editor.
I managed to reproduce locally. Fixed.