Photo

Category permissions

changing the drop down menu in the acp for existing categories "category type" results in inability to upload photos to the catagory when the type is set to "images only" And why do we have no option for both as my categories allowed both in previous versions? The upload button brings up a blank box.

Version: 0
Fixed In: 0

5 Comments

Updating Status to: Awaiting Feedback

I'm not sure I follow, could you please clarify? I'm able to alter a category to images only and upload images just fine. If this is not the case for you I'd recommend submitting a ticket.
Think he mean't in 4, we could have images, albums, or both...now we can just choose images or albums.

The missing upload button was fixed by applying this....

http://community.inv...t-lookup-r38921
Not sure which file to apply that too, if 5.0.2 is going to be released soon I can wait.

Updating Status to: Awaiting Feedback

I'm not sure I follow, could you please clarify? I'm able to alter a category to images only and upload images just fine. If this is not the case for you I'd recommend submitting a ticket.

I have an existing category with no albums in it called ride icons which my members use upload their motorcycle ride badges, and some categories with both albums and just images for rides we did - a community category to upload event photos too, now that the choice is limited to albums only or images only, chose images only results in no upload area, just a blank box where it normally goes.

I cannot upload images to the category "ride icons" unless I change the category setting to albums only, but I would like to keep it images only.
Updating Status to: Cannot Reproduce

Yes adding both albums and images to a category is no longer possible but I can't reproduce the issue you're describing. Please submit a ticket so we may investigate directly. As Jpeg mentioned, it's possible you're being affected by the other report he linked to and a tech will be able to apply this fix for you.