Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Imageshack mod

2 posts in this topic

Posted

One of my members posted that Imageshack now has a service where you can put an Imageshack upload box on your forum. I have seen this before, but I'd read the instructions, and they did not make sense. I think they were instructions for the 1.x series. I went back there and the instructions had been taken down; the link just reflected back to their homepage. However I found the code for the IFRAME, and after looking around in the ACP I found it, first try. This may seem obvious to some, but I happened on it mostly by chance; I don't do skinning and modding.

So, if you want the Imageshack uploader as I have, open ACP, Skin Manager, click your skin, Edit Root Skin Template HTML, Post Screen, get_box_enabletrack. You should be looking at 2-3 lines... After the ) or } that closes the function, paste the following:

<br />

<br />

<iframe src="http://www.imageshack.us/iframe.php?txtcolor=111111&type=blank" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" width="280" height="70"> You must have an iframe-compatable browser to view the ImageShack.us upload 

form.</iframe>

Obviously you could put it anywhere; I just figured that was the best place. There's presumably other things you could customize, but that will put it in (what I think is) a good location and get your members able to upload their images.

Posted

Hi, have you an update to IPB 3.002?

Thanks a lot,