- IP.Board 3.1.1
Fully featured community platform including forums, members profiles, calendar, status system, integration, and much, much more.
- IP.Gallery 3.2.1
Categories and photo albums for your members to share their images and videos on your community.
- IP.Blog 2.2.1
Allow you and your members to post blogs on your community or syndicate externally hosted blogs easily.
- IP.Downloads 2.2.1
Complete file management application including file version control, commenting, and forum topic linking.
- IP.Content 2.0.1
Content management for your community - run a full web site or a simply community portal. The possibilities are endless.
- IP.Chat 1.1.1
Engage your members in real time chat or send them private chats while in the chat room.
In addition to the core software, the following products and services are also available:
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Drivers for alternate database solutions.
- IP.Board iPhone App for easy mobile access for you and your members!
- Converter Services to convert from other community software to IPS.
- Skin Generator service to easily create a custom skin for your community.
- Spam Monitoring Service to stop spam account registration at the source.
You can download these releases in the client area and begin enjoying the new features. You might also read our general upgrading instructions for our software.
Version 3.1.2 Coming Soon
IPS is dedicated to promptly fixing any reported issues and will do so with the release of version 3.1.2 soon after 3.1.1's release. You may also wish to keep an eye on our knowledge base where we will release patches for any critical issues that come up between the two version releases. There is no set release timeframe for 3.1.2 as we will evaluate based on feedback and and issue reports coming in. As always, follow our company blog for latest information.
In addition to all the great, new features launched in IP.Board 3.1.0 and the Applications we have fixed many dozens of reported issues and enhanced a few of the new features including:
- Improved Facebook and Twitter integration
- Usability improvements in the new skin merge center
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) improvements
- Admin can now modify each member's notification options when editing the member in the AdminCP
- A new tool to test outbound connections has been added to the support tab. Useful for license, chat, or other connection issue diagnostics.
- Support for Push Notifications via IPS iPhone App